The Scorch 😒

Okay people, I know it has been a while and Im SoRrY. Writers block sucks and so does depression. Im fine, its fine. Anyways, Im back. Im sorry for not posting in a while. :/

So I woke up to Thomas yelling. Newt automatically sat up and awkwardly shifted so that we weren't super close anymore. Although Minho saw us and was raising his eyebrows over and over again Kavamsksjdn.

Anyways, I looked at Thomas and said, "The fuck is wrong with you? I NEED SLEEP!" He glared at me and told me that we needed to get moving anyways. Newt told me to not cuss...wussy. 🙄

THAT WAS A JOKE IM SORRY IM NOT FUNNY.

So we had to gather all of our stuff while making sure that no cranks were around. I absolutely HATE the scorch.

It's super hawt during the day and super cold during the night.

Please for the love of gawd script that you can't get sunburnt, overheated, dehydrated, etc. because DAUUUUMMMM.

Winston wasn't doing too good...like it's way worse when you are actually there. He was struggling so much that we had to stop like 5 times.

Teresa didn't talk much, and neither did Thomas.

While we walked Minho kept making jokes and just starting up conversations with everyone. I joined it, and it was kinda fun not going to lie.

Newt and I walked next to eachother with Minho in front of us and Aris behind us. Thomas and Teresa were leading us and Frypan was at the back with Winston.

Walking sucks, so having to walk for 2 days straight made me wanna chop my feet off. 😌

When Winston couldn't walk on his own anymore, we all stopped and made a hammock-like thing for him so we could carry him using the ruins around us. Frypan and Minho carried him while Aris stayed behind them.

We all stopped to take a break under the rocks...(just like the movies) where we all ate the food that we found from the mall.

*CW- (use of a gun, sewer side)*

Winston had grabbed the gun and put it to his head when I saw him. I grabbed it from him real quick which got everyone's attention.

Newt took the gun from me and had his signature frown on his face while Winston pleaded to just lwt him end it.

I squatted down by him and pushed his hair out of hia face as I told him that he was brave and saying thank you. He smiled and said that it was lovely meeting me. I pulled away and walked out of there, not wanting to have to witness the rest.

I do know that Newt handed him the gun and said some stufd before walking out to go to me. Slowly everyone else met up with us.

We had walked quite a long time and had made it up a sand dune before we heard the gun go off. Everyone stood still trying to keep ourselves together before Newt started walking again. We all followed behind.

*CW IS OVER*

Newt grabbed my hand and held it for the rest of the day.

We eventually stopped right before the sand dune which would allow us to see the building that Jorge and Brenda was in.

That's where we rested for the night.