Chapter Twenty: Finally

Two months later

The city of Seoul was hidden under a thick layer of snow. People in warm winter clothes hurried down the street in the snow to get to their warm homes sooner and be protected from the cold and snow. The semester was over and (Y/n) and her friends who had just finished with their final exams were getting ready for the winter holidays.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the city and its busy people, a (h/c) haired girl who had finished her last exam came out of the college building. She smiled cheekily just with the thoughts of the break and holidays until she looked at her phone to check the time, her eyes widened when she noticed she was late for her 'date'. She dashed down the street, gripping her books harder and pressing them to her chest along with her phone in fear of dropping them. Small white puffs of air left her cherry red lips as she dodged the people and cars trying to not get killed. Finally, after busting her lungs she stood before the place where she was supposed to meet Jungkook, the museum of photography. She walked inside after managing to turn her silly grin into a charming smile. Jungkook was waiting for her at the entrance lobby, looking ridiculously handsome as ever. What was he seriously thinking with himself? Walking around with a black turtle neck shirt and a ponytail, not to forget those distracting thighs. He smiled and took long steps toward her like he wanted to run but was shy to do. Just then she noticed the bouquet of forget me not in his hand. The silly grin was back and she ran to him wrapping her arms around his neck, their bodies melted against each other.

"I missed you," Jungkook said rubbing his nose against hers making her giggle.

"It's been just three days though. But I missed you too." Jungkook grinned his heart doing laps inside his chest, having her close was his favorite thing in the world now, and by the blush on (Y/n)'s cheek and the spark in her eyes he knew he wasn't the only one feeling like this. He handed to flowers to her.

"They're so beautiful, I love them. Thanks."

"Shall I give you a tour around, my lady?" He bowed dramatically, offering his hand to her.

"Yup, let's go." (Y/n) walked past him without taking his hand laughing at his face.

"Aw common, I'm trying to be a gentleman here don't leave me hanging." After receiving no answer but (Y/n)'s laugh he sighed, chuckling quietly before dropping his hand and following her.

"How was your test?" He asked as they walked side by side looking at the pictures on the wall.

"Great, better than I expected." Her eyes were glued to the pictures with a strange yet stunning shine in them. Jungkook loved to take her here, she looked ten times better when she was somewhere she loved or when she talked about things she was passionate about, photography being one of them. (Y/n)'s melodic laugh brought him out of his trance.

"Doesn't he look like Jimin?" She asked pointing at one of the pictures. Indeed the little naked guy with only a pair of shorts and plastic ball in hand looked like Jimin. Jungkook snorted taking out his phone and snapping a picture of it. Quickly beginning to type on his phone.

You(Jungkook):

Didn't know you were this famous hyung, they hung your picture on the museum's wall.🤣

It took Jimin a few minutes to reply but when he did Jungkook wasn't disappointed at all.

Jimin ssi:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

If I had a brick

I'd throw it at you 🤡🖕

He laughed before switching his phone off and averting his eyes back to (Y/n) who was still immersed in the pictures. After spending some time in the museum they went to a restaurant for lunch, an actual restaurant this time. The day passed by with the two young souls roaming the streets, eating street food, chatting, and laughing at each other's jokes. This wasn't new, the two of them started to hang out together more and more in the past two months but they still didn't have any label for their relationship. Though Jungkook was determined to ask her to be his girlfriend before the break was over. He was ready now to love her with all his heart because before now he thought that he just wanted a remedy for the scar that Mila left on his heart and didn't want to use (Y/n), but now he was sure of his feelings, and he would let her know that.

Jungkook dropped off her in front of her apartment and after she kindly offered him to stay for a cup of coffee he accepted almost without a second thought.

"So Felix is coming to Seoul?" Jungkook asked putting a whole chocolate chip cookie in his mouth at once.

"Yeah, he's school is doing some construction and mom allowed him to come here and grace me with his mighty presence." (Y/n) said sarcastically and Jungkook chuckled, he loved their relationship.

"Sounds like a dream, especially for Yoongi." His eyes sparkled upon hearing the girl's laughter. He watched as she gracefully poured coffee for both of them, humming to a gentle tone under her breath while the dim light of the kitchen shone on her hair making her glow.

'Such a soft spirit in this cruel world.' The lover boy thought. He could get used to the scene unfolding before him.

"(Y/n)?" She looked at him smiling as she placed the cups on the counter waiting for him to speak again.

"Be my girlfriend." The sudden question even caught Jungkook himself off guard and (Y/n) was surprised to hear it as well but it wasn't unexpected.

"Sure." She smiled

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'd love to be your girlfriend. I was wondering when you'd ask." A soft smile appeared on his face and soon turned into a joyful grin.

"Damn I was bracing myself for rejection." Both laughed at his words. "Can I kiss you now?"

(Y/n) bite her lips, looking down shyly while her cheeks were painted in a soft pinkish color. She nodded her head.

Jungkook stood up and jumped up sliding on the counter and landing skillfully on her side. Her shy mood was long forgotten as she snorted at his antics.

"Wow look at Jeon Jungkook being dramatic in the kitchen."

"You sounded like a pig." Jungkook laughed

"You're not really the charming type are you?" (Y/n) glared at him.

"A cute pig, a cute pig whom I'm madly in love with."

"That's better, though I'm still mad. Why did you even jump like that?" She scrunched up her nose.

"It's our first kiss, I want it to be memorable."

"You and your..." her words were muffled by a pair of soft lips against hers. She kissed him back, letting his lips work their magic on hers, taking her breath away. It wasn't her first kiss, but it was the first time someone has kissed her like this, with such love and affection, no lust, just love, and adoration.

They pulled away when their lungs began to burn with lack of oxygen but Jungkook put his hand behind her head, keeping her forehead in place before putting his forehead on hers.

"I love you so much...I've loved you long before I have the guts to tell you, my beautiful lotus." He placed a peck on the tip of her nose, looking deep into her eyes. "You're gorgeous."

"No, I'm not, I'm tired and look like shit." She smiled shyly

"You look like one of Michelangelo's masterpieces. And I think your tired eyes look nice."

"Stoooop." (Y/n) Squealed hiding her face behind her hands. "And..." she paused for a moment. "I love you too."

–The End–