46. Bottoms up

Another week later.....

"Whe'e a'e you, my dea' duck's b-beautiffful back-ssside?" Taehyung slurred into his phone. 

"GET YOU' BOOOTIFF-FFUL ASS HE'E FFF-FAST, LIL B-hic-BRO!!" Jimin yelled before Jungkook could answer Taehyung, hoping to be heard.

"Ohh, god! How did you guys get soo drunk soo fast?!" Jungkook asked while his driver drove him to Night Height. 

"Who sssaid we a'e drrrunk?" Taehyung snapped. "We jussst had two bottlesss of Rrroyale Gren-adium rrrr-rrum!" he exclaimed, holding up three of his fingers. 

"They had three bottles, sir!" Jake yelled, making sure he was loud enough for Jungkook to hear him. 

"You are crazy!! I told you guys to wait for me!" Jungkook scolded, knowing it wouldn't have any effect on the two of them. "Jussst shhut up and come al'eady!" Taehyung snapped again. "We have a bottle jussst ff-ffo' you" he slurred before hanging up on his husband. 

Jungkook stared at his phone and shook his head, smiling fondly. Taehyung and Jimin had helped him the whole week so that he could finish his pending work faster. They were too eager to get him to drink Grenadium Rum with them over the weekend. 

He didn't understand what the great deal about it was. He knew it was very strong, but he didn't understand why Taehyung and Jimin were set on making him taste it. 

"Hey, hubby and hyung" Jungkook greeted the two of them and bent down to peck Taehyung's lips before sitting on the couch that the two were sitting on. He grimaced at the taste of Taehyung's lips. 

"Hey, honey duck" Taehyung greeted back with a lopsided grin that pretty much screamed 'DRUNK!!'. Jimin called for Jake immediately. "Anothe' bottle fo' mah lil brrro!" he exclaimed, lifting up two of his fingers. 

Jake, who was pretty much used to the drunk habits of the two, understood that Jimin was asking for two bottles and not one. 

"Your order is here, sir" he said, placing two more bottles of Royale Grenadium Rum and a glass for Jungkook on the table. 

"PHOUR IT!!" Taehyung yelled. Jake didn't even flinch. 

Taehyung pushed the glass towards Jungkook clumsily. "Bottomsss up!!" he exclaimed, staring at Jungkook with excited, half closed eyes. 

Jungkook looked at the two of them doubtfully before bringing the glass to his lips. He spat the drink out the second it touched his tongue. His features scrunched up in disgust. 

"Should I get something else for you, sir?" Jake asked. "Ye-" "No. Leave it" Jimin said and shooed him away. 

It took some time for Jungkook to realize why Jimin asked Jake to let the drink be. He realized why Taehyung and Jimin were soo addicted to it in spite of its bitterness. 

He was dying to take another sip too, even though he spat his first sip out. 

Taehyung and Jimin were busy laughing their heads off at a fly that passed by when Jungkook bent forward to 'phour' himself more of the drink. 

Before he knew it, he was laughing his head off at the persistent fly along with Taehyung and Jimin. 

"I told ya! You love it?" Taehyung slurred. "Yupp!" Jungkook exclaimed and slumped into the couch. 

After another hour of drinking, he was too drunk to even remember that he was supposed to go back home along with Taehyung. Taehyung and Jimin decided that he had enough alcohol and stumbled out of the pub along with him. 

"Take him home" Jimin slurred at Jungkook's driver, who came running to support Jungkook, who had passed out while stumbling out of the club. 

"What about you, sir?" he asked. 

"We k'an drr-rive" Jimin said. "Umm sir, you are really drunk. I don't think it is safe" the driver said politely. "Shhhut up and do you' job. We k'an drr-rive!!" Jimin snapped at him. 

The driver bowed immediately and apologized before tucking Jungkook into the back seat and driving away. 

It wasn't a big deal for Jimin and Taehyung. They had driven drunk too many times to care about it anymore. They were completely used to it. 

They stumbled to Jimin's car. "I'll go" Jimin said and stumbled into the driver's seat while Taehyung got into the passenger's seat. 

"Did you guyzz do 'it' yet?" Jimin asked after a while, looking at Taehyung just in time to catch him blushing. 

He couldn't understand if the bright shade of pink on Taehyung's cheeks was because of the drink or because of the fact they in fact had done 'it'. 

"JIMINIE, LOOK OUT!!!!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. He looked back at the road just in time to notice another car speeding towards them from the wrong side. 

Jimin swerved the wheel immediately, making the tyres screech loudly. Unfortunately, the other car, whose brakes went out of control, went straight ahead and hit a tree instead. 

The jerk and the shock of the situation snapped the two of them right into soberness. 

Taehyung's legs shook as he got out of the car. He wasn't drunk anymore. His heart thundered as he walked towards the car that was slowly starting to catch fire, with Jimin right behind him. 

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" he yelled, snapping out of his daze and rushing forward to pull the people out of the car. 

And that was when he heard it. 

The faint cries of a baby. 

"Oh my god!!" he exclaimed and threw the door of the driver seat open. The cries came from the back seat, but he had no time to check. The fire was starting to spread from the bumper and he had to pull the unconscious people out as fast as he could. 

Jimin joined him as soon as he called for an ambulance and pulled the lady out from the passenger seat. 

Taehyung threw open the backseat and dragged the baby's seat out. 

The baby couldn't even have been a year old. He picked the baby out of the seat and began to rock him gently, trying to get him to stop crying. 

The ambulance arrived soon and the paramedics declared the parents of the baby dead on the spot. 

Taehyung remained in a daze for a really long time with a protective hold on the baby before the situation finally sank in. 

The baby just lost his parents. 

He assumed it was a boy based on the "I'M A BIGGIE BOII" shirt on him. 

They would have been in an accident too if he hadn't yelled at Jimin at the right time. 

Jimin froze the second the paramedics mentioned calling the cops. "We need to register the baby into temporary foster care, at least" one of them said. 

"I am not giving him anywhere. I will take care of him!" Taehyung exclaimed in a daze. Jimin whipped his head towards Taehyung. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Of course" Taehyung said. 

"You still have to call the cops to register the accident" the paramedic said. 

"Okay" Jimin said and pulled his phone out once again. His hands shook as he called the cops. He knew they were going to be in trouble. 

Even though they weren't at fault for the accident, they were driving drunk. That was enough to get them into trouble. 

'We are doomed' he thought as he waited for someone to answer.