𝐴𝑙𝑙 ❥ Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Because first of all, who doesn't love this hot head? I know I do because duh SIMP.

Okay ahem back on topic no one cares about my life.

This is fluff I believe? I'm doing this is my memories bad. Song fic! Song is I wouldn't mind!

Reader is female! And someone very special to the lovely Bakahoe.

Requested by OhSangwooOfficial

Anime is my hero academia streaming on Hulu and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Life to put it simply, was no longer a living hell for you.

Sure it was at first.

Let's start a bit at the beginning and do one of those emotional memories in a split second that happens at the start of every single movie.

Because don't lie, we've all seen one exactly like the way I'm describing it.

Okay first stop, you were born at a very young age. Well no shit Sherlock we know that, what do you think I am a homeless hobo?

Save that for Aizawa.

Back on track, your parents were the best people in the entire world. You loved them so much.

They were so supportive and wanted the best for you all the time. Including in the future department in life, growing up and having a lover.

By the time in your life span when you hit the teenage age, it all went downhill.

Work and essays. Test and drama with every single person. All to receive a paper and smile into a camera.

It was all so stressful an annoying to you. Until you met the best person that would change your entire life for the better.

He was your world, and they said he was hard to get ahah. Not for Y/n L/n oh no no no she got this man to be hers quick.

The best lover you could ask for was,

Katsuki Bakugou.

Merrily we fall out of line, out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you, I'm by your side
Swinging in the rain, humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze

He was the most perfect person in your eyes.

He cared for you when you were sick, usually saying insults like 'dumbass what did you do' or 'fucking grow up coughing is for losers'.

Still in the end, he cared about you so much. He brought you soup and made you lay in bed. You would ask to cuddle and he wouldn't care if he had gotten sick, he would do as you ask.

Katsuki only showed his soft side towards you and no one else. He wouldn't dare to ruin his reputation.

Yet he still showed everyone who was boss when he became your boyfriend. If anyone specifically any guy walked up towards you he would get on his protective mode.

The weekends were always the best with your boyfriend. You would both try new things.

Like running around in the rain cautiously.

Going on little walks in the park.

Sitting on grassy hills to watch the sun go down with burning colors.

In fact, you loved the weekends so much, Katsuki decided to do the biggest challenge in his life on a Saturday.

I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid