WE'RE MOVING OUT!!

Here's a little mini chap I've had for a while. I've got a really fun multipart coming up!

Clint was playing Mario Cart with Peter when something small and black scurried across the floor in front of him.

"AHHH SPIDER!" He yelled.

Peter jumped straight onto the ceiling, "WHAT?! WHERE?!"

Clint rushed out of the room and came back with a can of Raid. "Where is it?!"

Peter scanned the room and spotted the large spider on the wall next to him. "AHH ITS UP HERE!!!"

Clint saw the spot on the wall and sprayed wildly. He got the spider and it dropped to the floor. Unfortunately he also hit Peter, who dropped to the floor as well, hissing in pain.

"Pete? Peter? Are you ok?" Clint looked at the boys arm and saw a fit of hives spreading across his skin. Peter was blinking away tears of pain.

"FRIDAY call Tony and Bruce."

A few seconds later the two scientists rushed into the room and saw Peter lying on the floor.

"What happened?!" Tony asked concerned, dropping to his knees.

"There was this huge spider and I grabbed some Raid to kill it and I think I hit Peter."

Bruce looked down worriedly, "His spider DNA is reacting to the spider deterrent."

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

Peter awoke to a brightly lit room. He could feel bandages on his right arm. "What happened?"

There was a crash. Clint got up from the floor. "I kinda sorta sprayed you with Raid."

"Pfft."

"Yeah it's kinda funny now." Clint laughed.

Peter laughed too but then his face got serious. "Did you get the spider?"

Clint's face fell. "No....."

Peter sprung up. "PACK YOUR BAGS! WE'RE MOVING OUT!"