26.1: Our First Valentine's

Chapter 26

Chapter 26.1: Our First Valentine's cont...
Dave

"Aight ma we ain't doing a part two with that bullshit you pulled the last time we went out on a date" Dave glanced over at her as they made their way down the road. He knew he didn't have to refresh her memory. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

April looked at him and laughed. "I'm not even bout to waste my breath on that bitch Keisha fuck her" she said not really here for Keisha at all especially after learning that she was scheming with Millie's ass from jump. "It's a no music type of night Papi nor will we talk bout bitches that make my ass itch. I just want to talk and enjoy the ride" she said looking over at him. "So no I won't be getting on ya ass tonight" she said and laughed.

Dave chuckled. "Sounds good to me what's on ya mind" he said and questioned glad that she wasn't about to waste her precious breath on Keisha. He didn't want to talk about her or anybody associated with Millie. That whole chapter was dead, gone, and buried nine feet deep for extra measures. He had thrown that all away in the trash and burned that shit.

"Nothing much just you and this whole shit we got going on. Like ya no longer my boyfriend you're my fiancé I'm really bout to be ya wife and you my husband. We've pretty much survived and made it a year together. Mad shit has happened where I straight questioned would we even be here right now" April said with her eyes still on him and a little smile on her face. She was right though a lot of shit had happened and if it was anybody else that had to go through what they did they would've walked away a long time ago and never looked back. But they learned a long time ago that they weren't those types of people. Any other nigga would've walked better yet ran away if they had found out she was pregnant let alone by her ex fiancé just like many women would've walked away at the first sign that his ex/baby mother was going to be a problem. Then for that whole putting a hit out on her he knew damn well most would've walked away and never thought about returning. Yet here they were still together, still deep in love with one another, and still going strong.

"You know how we do. People can try to rain on our parade all day long but we do what we need to do to come out on top. We know what's at stake and we know what we'll do for each other and for love" he said. Mad curve balls had come their way but each and every time they hit those bitches out of the ballpark. "We know our shit is worth fighting for and we know that we will always fight for each other so I plan on making this shit we got last forever"

"Scratch that it's a couple of forevers" April said smiling brightly.

"Fuckin facts ma fuckin facts" he nodded his head agreeing as they finally pulled up to the restaurant.

"Ouuu we're bout to eat good. I haven't been here in a long while" April said dancing in her seat.

"I know how you are bout ya seafood. I know it's not Sammy's but I figured it would work"

"Oh it definitely works just don't put no shark on my plate" she said laughing referencing one of his songs from his Karma 2 mixtape. It was his song Nobu which happened to be the restaurant he had taken her tonight.