wнaт тнey woυld do ιғ yoυ ғell aѕleep on тнeм - preғerence

preference!!

this is not meant to be sexual in anyway! this can be either platonic or romantic, whatever you prefer.

•·················•·················•

dream:
• "but i like did this cool spin and placed down a ladder and landed! it was pretty cool- are you even-"
(you just drop in and smack lip, wahhh pah, drop down and say bahhh. sorry dream reminds me of that surfer dude) he would think you are ignoring him as he tells you his story but realizes you weren't. he would smile as he stared at you sleeping on his chest. dream would place a blanket on you, then y'all both would fall asleep.

techno:
techno would be cautious as hell but he would probably just sit there and try to be still but his adhd would get the best of him and cause him to move a lot. he would probably wake you up too. oops..

sam:
(my homeboy sam!!)
sam would lay there with you on him, laying on his chest. he'd probably know you fell asleep by your little snores. he would smile and wrap his arms around your waist and try to fall asleep with you. (imagine. ugh, i'm single)

george:
• george wouldn't know what to do. he would sit there and flip out. knowing him, he'd call dream and ask him to what to do with you laying on him.

sapnap:
• this man right here would literally curl you into his arms and cuddle the living shit out of you. yes, he would probably be shy first but being the giant teddy bear he is, he won't hesitate to hug you and make sure you're comfortable.

karl:
karl's love language is touch, you can't convince me otherwise. he would giggle and wrap you in his arms and lay with you. knowing him, he might take a few selfies with you sleeping and look at them later. he'd probably hide them from you too but show everyone else.

badboyhalo:
bad would smile and pat your head, calling you a cute little muffin. he'd make sure you're comfortable and just stay still and let you sleep.

skeppy:
this man would be loud as hell and wake you up. he'd probably apologize but not mean it. maybe if he's nice, he'll let you fall back asleep. i said maybe he would.

wilbur:
wilby would smile and wrap an arm around you and play on his phone while you slept. he'd maybe give you a blanket too.

tommy:
tommy would try to be still and quite. he'd probably squirm a bit but finally relax after a few. he would stay lay there and question if he should get up or not. he'd decide to tweet about it, "WOMAN JUST FELL ASLEEP ON ME! POG!"

tubbo:
tubbo would smile and give you many blankets and pillows to make sure you're comfortable. of course you'd be asleep meaning you woke up but it's the thought that matters. you'd soon go back to sleep.

ranboo:
ranboo would probably just stiffen up as you lay your head down on him. maybe he'll play with your hair or maybe he'll just sit there like a mannequin. who knows with ranboo.

fundy:
he'd probably freeze and watch you sleep. he would just let you be and go on his phone the whole time you slept, glancing over at you here and there. maybe a little smile would creep on his face.

quackity:
this guy would brag about it to everyone in the smp group chat. he'd probably lay there and stare at you. maybe a little smile like fundy. but he'd mostly brag and stare at you.

punz:
he'd smile and wrap an arm around you and pull you into him. he'd probably lay his head into your shoulder and fall asleep himself. punz would brag to sapnap later about it too.

callahan:
(my main hoe!)
• this man wouldn't be fazed by you falling asleep on him. he gets all the bitches anyways. he'd lay there and play with your hair, twirling and messily braiding it.