133

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping," Lydia says as they stand by the buses. "It was a real disorder. It was night terrors"

"Well now she's the night terror," Stiles says. "Especially since no one can find her"

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable and amateur arsonists-" Scott glares pointedly at Stiles and Faline. "Except for you"

Mason had a big grin of excitement on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry," Mason says. "This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is"

"I'm still learning," Kira says.

"Liam we said you could tell him not to invite him to the inner circle," Stiles says.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asks.

"No," Stiles and Liam say as Faline wraps her arms around the junior.

"You're so cute," Faline says to Mason, pinching his cheek.

"Guys look back to Tracy," Scott says. "She's just one lone wolf. We can find her"

"One lone serial killing wolf," Malia says.

"She only killed one person, you know," Stiles says. "The other two were mauled. What do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down"

"I second that," Faline says.

"Intense" Mason says, nodding his head.

"Guys let's concentrate on catching her first," Scott says. "We'll figure out something later"

Faline's phone rings as they all disperse.

"Jordan, hey," Faline says.

"It's Tracy"

Faline straightens up.

"What? Have you found her?"

"Not exactly"

"Either you have or you haven't," Faline says.

"Well we found one thing," Jordan says. "The body of her psychiatrist torn to shreds"

"Oh that's- Wow," Faline says. "Though some people would pay top dollar for that kind of breakthrough"

Faline's phone then buzzes a text from Liam.

She's here. In history class

"I have got to go," Faline says breaking into a run.

Faline and Scott burst into the history classroom to see Tracy gripping onto another student.

"Tracy" Faline calls. "Tracy"

Faline and Scott stand together as the girl begins to walk towards them.

"Tracy let her go," Faline says.

"You're hurting me" Hayden sniffles.

"Tracy let go"

"They're coming" Tracy whispers, letting go of Hayden's wrist.

Faline steps forward, catching Tracy as she falls before a silver substance starts oozing from her mouth and onto Faline.

"Tracy?" Faline asks. "Hey, Tracy? What are we going to do with her?"

The silver substance continues oozing from Tracy's mouth.

"Deaton" Scott says, scooping up Tracy's body and they all rush from school meeting Stiles and Malia at the exit doors.

They quickly stop at Stiles' house so Faline can grab some clothes before she begins to get changed in the jeep.