eleven

For the next week after class and before and after dinner I go to the room of requirements with Malfoy. He tries spell after spell to fix the cabinet while I sit there and catch up on schoolwork or hang out if there's no work to do. We spend basically the whole night in that room because apparently The dark Lords plan is time sensitive. Not that I mind staying with him. It's Definitely not the worst thing and it definitely has its perks... Like it makes pansy and Harry both really mad and I get cuddles and kisses during his brakes. Although I try not to let him take too many breaks because we're not trying to piss the dark lord off.

I'm not really sure what you would call Malfoy and my relationship at the moment. We're not fighting and it feels like we're more than friends because friends don't typically do what we're doing. But the same time I know he can't fall for anyone right now. He's scared to. Especially me. I am the golden boys sister and the dark Lord hates my brother because he couldn't kill him. I mean I'm sure he hates me because my parents hid me from him but it's not the same as surviving his attempt.

Theo and Blaise are starting to get suspicious of Malfoy and I ever since I dragged him out of the common room other night and we never came back. I tried explaining that nothing happened and we just talked but they don't believe that.

There's about a week left until Christmas break and I'm so excited to leave for two weeks. I can't wait to go to Theos house for the break and be away from my brother. Only thing is I'm going to miss hanging out with Malfoy. I haven't told him that yet and I don't know if I should but it's the truth.

It's Saturday today and I'm headed to breakfast with the group. For the most part we're all in pretty good moods since the holidays are right around the corner but Malfoy is in a rather nasty mood.

"come on Blaise shut up about the holidays." Malfoy snaps as he grabs a waffle and throws it on his plate.

"why are you being a Grinch?" I ask him but they all just shoot me blank stares.

"right, I forgot you guys haven't had a Muggle Christmas." I say. "The grinch is an evil guy from a movie who tries to steal Christmas away from the town because he's miserable."

"Potter I don't care." Malfoy snaps at me. He's been really good lately with not being this way towards me... why now is he acting like this?

"Ohhh are the lovers in a fight?" Blaise jokes but I roll my eyes and Malfoy huffs.

"Sounds like a yes." Theo joins.

"We aren't fighting." I snap at the boys.

"Great now you're a Grinch." Blaise jokes.

"Am not! I'm the biggest holiday lover you'll meet." I say and Theo nods I'm agreement.

"She made me put up a Christmas tree in my room two years ago and put all the presents under it. Then she made me buy these weird bed sheets and blankets that were red and green and matching plaid pjs. Then she forced me to watch some of those muffle Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate." Theo explains.

"And he loved every minute of it." I say with a smile.

"It honestly was kind of fun." Theo adds.

"How adorable." Malfoy sarcastically says as he stands up. "I'm leaving now."

"Do you want me to come today?" I ask, getting ready to stand up and join him.

"No I'm good." He says and walks off without saying anything else. I sit back down and try to hide the fact that that hurt... Theo nudges my arm to comfort me.

"What did you do to piss him off?" Blaise asks.

"I don't know..." I say as I eat a strawberry and try to figure out what I did wrong.