💜𝗕𝗧𝗦⟭⟬💜

Y/n pov:
Ughhh I am soo late couldn't mom tell me about her boyfriend afterschool. I mentally cursed myself and I was running to my class until I hit something hard and fell on the floor.
As soon as I looked up I realized I bumped into jimin and V from bts. They are the handsome, rich and they most powerful group in the school they are bully's and if you are their next target they won't rest until you leave the school or even worse DIE. Most of the school population want to date them or be their friends while others try to stay far away from them.
Jimin: dude watch where you are going.
Y/n: I am so sorry I wasn't looking... I was scared to death. I couldn't think straight.
V: look we are in a hurry so we are leaving you or else you wouldn't be standing straight... And try to stay far away from us. He said in deep scary voice.
Well u don't have to say that more than once.
Y/n:ok thank you so much.
I ran as fast as I could to join Ms. Parks class.
Ms. Park: You are 5minutes late.
Y/n: I am soo sorry I didn't mean to I actually bumped into someone on my way.
Ms. Park: detention afterschool.
Y/n:yes Ms. Park.

TIME SKIP. (AT LUNCH)

Lisa: so what happened why were you late?
Y/n:I bumped into V and jimin.
Lisa:Whattttt!!!!!!
Y/n: shushhh not that loud.
Lisa:ok but whyyyyyy are you okay did they hurt you?? She asked in concern.
Y/n : umm no they were in a hurry so they just threatened me.
Jisoo, rosé, jennie : what's going on??
Lisa told them the whole story.
Jisoo, rosé, jennie:whatttt
Y/n:quite down.
Rosé: be careful dear.
Jisoo;yah you don't wanna mess with them.
Jennie:and if something happens we will protect you😉😉.

TIME SKIP (IN DETENTION)
I arrived in my detention class and took a seat until I saw someone coming in.It was jungkook the youngest brother in bts.
Ms. Park:you are late jungkook.
Jungkook:ohh really I didn't notice.
Ms. Park:mind your manners young man.
Jungkook:yah whatever.
He took a seat BESIDE ME
I was getting sweaty and I didn't know what to do like seriously if I say or do something wrong it will be bye bye y/n.

Detention went by and I was sweating like crazy I was too afraid to even move. As soon as Ms. Park dismissed us I ran like a crazy women.

Hi everyone this is my first ff hope you enjoyed this chapter.