69

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Can't I miss you?"

"Jisung I haven't heard from you in a week!"

The said boy could only sigh sitting down on the girl's bed as he pulled her along as well-his arms wrapped around the girl's waist whilst she fell in his warm embrace.

"I know"

"If you know why haven't you visited earlier?"

She sobbed out-feeling the pains of missing Jisung the past week rushing back to Haru.

She felt as if her heart was about to burst from the amount of emotion she was releasing.

"I'm sorry love, I can't put you in danger"

Although Jisung seemed calm his heart was beating fast too- he was internally panicking to say.

Nonetheless he pulled the girl to sit on his lap-Haru immediately buries her face on his neck, his scent filling her senses.

"I missed you Sung"

"I missed you too baby"

"Stop that"

Jisung cocked an eyebrow staring at the girl in confusion-Haru pulled back from their hug giggling at his cute expressions.

"Stop what?"

"My heart is beating fast"

He gave her a grin taking one of her hands in his and pressing it against his chest-right where his heart should be.

"Don't worry you have the same effect on me"

He pressed his lips against hers in a quick kiss-a moment of serenity consuming the both of them as their foreheads pressed together.

Loving gazes exchanged as the storm outside only grew stronger- a crackle of thunder was hear making the couple jump and bump their heads together.

"Ow! What the fuck?"

"Oh my god dumbasses"

Their gazes were torn from each other and was directed towards Chenle who was leaning against the door frame.

"Since when were you here?"

The said boy shrugged sauntering into the room and sitting on one of Haru's chairs.

"Where's my thank you?"

"What?"

Haru furrowed her brows together-removing herself from her lover's lap, much to Jisung's dismay but he nonetheless just cuddled one of her pillows.

"I was the one to call Jisung here?"

Haru's eyes widened looking between the two bestfriends who exchanged a grin at each other.

"Chenle thank you!"

Haru grinned pulling the elder male into a hug making Chenle scoff as he tried to wiggle out of the girl's embrace.

"Jisung stop your girlfriend!"

"Normally I would but-"

"Chenle best boy!"

Haru exclaimed raising a thumbs up smiling at the boy as wide as she could.

"It's fucking midnight why are you guys so loud?!"

The door was kicked open and revealed Renjun in his pajamas-a glare on his face as he looked across the room.

"Hi Jisung-wait what?"

The boy did a double take, before sighing and leaving the room. He closed the door behind him and from the hall they could hear him screaming something along the lines of:

"Jisung's back! Ya'll better get ready"

Haru's brows furrowed and was about to ask a question before she was interrupted by Chenle suddenly getting up and leaving the room.

"I have to feed my alligator bye!"

The girl could only sigh watching the door close behind the boy-she looked back to Jisung who was busy playing with one of her plushies.

"Ok what did you tell Chenle?"

"Nothing-anyways as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted"

Jisung pulled her to his lap once again-pressing their lips together again as he grinned into the kiss.

"I love you"

He whispered in between kisses-Haru hummed red dusting her cheeks as he chuckled.

He held her hands making sure she wouldn't be able to hide from him.

"You're so perfect baby-shit I'm so lucky to have you"

"I love you Jisung"

"I love you too Haru"

I feel single omygad