𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.2 ༄ ᵉᵖ.7.2

Jogo's domain was indescribably hot yet it looked like the trio was just walking on a park.
Well itadori was still panicked from the events.

"Wh-what is this?!" Asked yuuji

"This is domain expansion." Started Satoru.

"You use cursed energy to construct an innate domain," continued satoru. Well yuuji got burnt on his arm by the lava and magma.

"Imbued with a cursed technique your surroundings. What you all experienced at the juvenile detention center, was an incomplete Domain that hadn't been imbued with any cursed techniques. If it had been a proper domain all of you First-years would have died. I think megumin understood that. Spreading out a Domain consumes a ton of energy, but it's merits are worth the cost. One such benefit is the boost to stats due to environmental factors." Explained satoru

You and yuuji was listening attentively due to your lack of knowledge about Domain expansion and basically everything in the jujutsu world.

"Oh! Like buffs in video games!" Yuuji made a sound of understanding.

"Satoru-sensei" y/n called out

"Hmm? What is is dear?"

"Would i be able to do my own Domain expansion?" Y/n's doe eyes were staring at satoru with eagerness clearly seen on them.

"Of course! I know for a fact that you would be able to do it since youre my good girl! Itadori would also be able to do it" Satoru can't handle y/n's cuteness and started giving her more head pats!

"Another is..." satoru started, as he blocked an incoming pointed rock coming towards them.

'Tch. Most sorcerers would have burned to ash the moment they entered my Domain!' Thought jogo as he made a sound of annoyance.

"That the techniques imbued in the domain are guaranteed into hit within that Domain." Continued satoru

"Guaranteed?!" Exclaimed yuuji

"Guaranteed." Said satoru

"Then are we gonna be able to leave his Domain?" Asked y/n curiously

"Of course honey❤️. There are several ways to deal with it. You can take the hit using a cursed technique, like just now, or...i don't really recommend this one, but you can go outside the domain. That's usually impossible. You can also..."

"If i neutralize that infinity of yours with a dense domain, then my techniques will reach you." Said jogo cutting satoru's explanation about how to leave a domain.

"Yeah, they'll hit." Satoru agreed to jogo's statement

"Huh? Infinity?" Yuuji confusedly asked no one

Jogo's having crazy thoughts about his previous meeting with getou and how he wants to kill satoru.

"The most effective way to deal with a domain," Satoru started raising his hand towards his blindfold. This caused y/n to curiously look at Satoru.
"Is to lay out your own Domain. When two Domains are laid out at the same time, the more refined one will Dominate that space. Though, sometimes, compatibility and the amount of cursed energy are factors." Explained by satoru as he started taking off his blindfold

"There won't even be ashes left of you, Gojou Satoru!" Shouted jogo as he attacked

However, everything stopped just when ut was about to hit the trio. And y/n's eyes widened at what she saw.

"Domain expansion: Infinite Void." Y/n's eyes were trained only to her sensei's eyes. It was beautiful, almost unreal.

When satoru created his Domain everything vanished and turned white. It completely overwhelmed jogo's domain. Then alot of details happened, just like infinity. Jogo was stuck standing.