20

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon..."

Jeongyeon lift her head and let her eyes meet with Nayeon. She wiped her tears.

Jeongyeon : "I am sorry for telling them about our past. I was so messed at that time so--"

Nayeon : "Shh... It's not about that"

Jeongyeon just keep on starring at Nayeon until Nayeon kept her hand above Jeongyeon's.

Nayeon : "If you're still blaming yourself for this accident don't do that..."

Jeongyeon : "It's my mistake... I was so selfish to call... I s--"

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... Trust me it was just an accident and Chaeyoung will be healthy again. Just stop blaming yourself"

Jihyo : "Unnie... Jeong... Police is here, it us an accident case so hospital have to inform them. According to us you should talk to cops."

Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon nodded, without wasting any second Jihyo left again.

Jeongyeon was about to follow her when nayeon grabbed her wrist. She started coming close to Jeongyeon , as she gently cupped Jeongyeon's cheek and directly looked into her eyes.

Nayeon : "Don't blame yourself infront of them. It was not your mistake. It was an accident remember that okay?"

Jeongyeon kept her hands on Nayeon's and pull them down like a fine China saucery. She nodded and they both went down where police and doctors were standing, their friends are no where to be found, maybe not intrested in making situation awkward.

Police : "Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park we will be officers for this case"

Mr. Kim Taehyung introduced himself and his fellow mates Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon faint smiled.

Nayeon : "Ms. Im and Mrs. Im"

All 3 nodded they look towards the doctor side.

Doctor : "Call me Jin, my husband Namjoon, Mr. Min and Mr. Jung"

Jin introduced his team, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Jungkook : "Let's directly get to the case. First thing is are you willing to file a case against the person who hit Ms. Son? Cause according to doctors it was a hit and run case"

Jeongyeon : "Yes sir... We would like to file a case against him"

Jimin : "If the driver will be caught his punishment will decided by Ms. Son... If she be alive he'll get less and if she'll die the period of his punishment will be long"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon just nodded.

Jin : "Ms. Myoui signed the papers for her operation. She said to ask Ms. Jeongyeon for last consultation. She's her fiance that's why her sign is important than any one. You'll be the second person to sign here"

Jin put the paper infront of both Im's not sure who is Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon took the pen and signed nervously, how can anyone sign the papers if 'There is 60% of chances of the patient to survive the operation' is written in bold.

Nayeon held Jeongyeon's free hand and caressed it.

Jeongyeon : "Thank you"

Jeongyeon said after signing the papers.

Hoseok : "We will prepare Ms son for operation"

With that doctors left leaving Jeongyeon and Nayeon with police alone.

Taehyung : "Okay... Back to investigation. Where is her family members?"

Jeongyeon : "Her younger brother have national football selection , so her parents went to Ilsan with her brother to support him"

Jungkook was writing every important points.

Jimin : "Do you know why she left her house?"

There was a silence before Nayeon decided to answer cause she can tell jeongyeon is still anxious.

Nayeon : "They both decided to have a talk"

Jungkook : "About what?"

Jeongyeon exchange a gaze with nayeon before speaking.

Jeongyeon : "It's something personal"

Taehyung : "After reporting a case to police nothing is personal Mrs. Im"

Jeongyeon : "Uhmm... About... About my love life"

Jimin : "Hope you are telling the truth"

This time jeongyeon confidently nodded.

Jungkook : "Okay... So if we have any other questions we will contact you. Mr and Mrs. Kang already gave us your phone number and address. See you next time."

They all bowed to each other before leaving.

Momo : "Chaes... Operation is starting"