Iqraar-2

Chaahe bhi to bhool na paayeMan mast maganMan mast maganBas tera naam dohraayee

Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraayee

"Hey! No, stop Mahrukh!", Inaya whisper yelled trying to match Mahrukh's pace.

"Stop it already Mahrukh!", she mumbled angrily. She could feel several eyes on them which made her uncomfortable but Mahrukh proved deaf ear to her words as she ran a bit faster dodging people through the hallway.

"Mahrukh!"

"C'mon Senorita move faster, we're gonna miss the-SHIT!", she heard Mahrukh gasp as she took a sharp turn towards left and stopped abruptly in her tracks causing Inaya to bump into her slightly.

"uh-What happened now?", Inaya managed to throw out the words as she put her hand on her forehead creating space between them.

"Phone!"

"What phone?", Inaya asked frowning as Mahrukh turned to slap her forehead with a click of her tongue.

"I forgot my phone in the car!"

"Lo ji, why can't you keep it in your bag?"

"I don't know! Abhi I need to submit the assignment, ye pakro chabi and bring my phone-"
(Take the keys and bring my phone-)

"Me? No, you're coming along-"

"There's no time for this Inaya! jao jaldi! I'll be near the library-"

"We can ger it after you submit the assignment?"

"Did you forget jab tum apna bag canteen bhool gayi thi aur mai, MAIN! akele gayi thi usko dhoondne!", Mahrukh exclaimed causing Inaya to roll her eyes.
(Did you forget the time when you forget your bag in the canteen and I, I! went to find it, alone!)

"Tum aur tumhare ehsan-"
"I'm already late! jao tum abhi", before Inaya could complete, Mahrukh shouted thrusting the keys in her hands, and disappeared into the hallway in seconds.
(You and your-)
(I'm already late! go now quickly.)

'I guess this is how we're gonna burn calories now?', Inaya huffed looking at the keys in her hand.

_______________

"Did she not park the car here?", Inaya wondered looking around the parking lot.

"Or there?", she walked towards the end lane when she didn't find the car anywhere.

"Oh han", she murmured pointing towards the car as she finally found it.

"When did it get so cold", she hummed grabbing Mahrukh's phone from the car but stopped seeing her notebook on the front seat.

'She forgot her notebook too? wow', she chuckled softly picking up the notebook and locked the car behind.

She had just turned to walk back when a girl rushing towards the campus slightly nudged her, causing the notebook to slip from her hands.