Momentum. . . Inertia

~~~

*THUMP!*

*THUMP!*

Sasuki was fighting Airu. Naruto was fighting Itoh. Neji was fighting Kurotsuchi. Their fists connected as they all engaged in a taijutsu battle while on the snowy mountain.

"So, Enryu sent you all here, too? Quite the impeccable timing." Naruto said as he swiftly dodged fast and deadly punch from Itoh. They were now having another rematch.

"Have you gotten stronger? If you have not, then all hopes of defeating me is slim — no — you wouldn't even be able to defeat me at all. Our levels in power are no longer even, I have evolved and grown stronger. The last time we had fought, I was barely taking it seriously." Naruto taunted as he blocked and canceled out a kick from Itoh with a kick of his own.

Naruto had heard a growl escape Itoh's lips. A smirk came creeping on Naruto's face. "Oh? Are you perhaps. . . angry?" Naruto asked as he jumped over Itoh and quickly took out a scroll.

"If you're angry, you'll try harder to defeat me in overwhelming power, will you not?" Naruto unsealed his trusty katana that he has been using for quite some time now.

"Like what I told you the last time we fought, you talk too much." Itoh said with a scowl on his face as he charged towards Naruto. He smirked in response as his back hit Neji's back. Itoh was coming in for a punch towards Naruto. Kurotsuchi was also coming in for a punch.

The two nodded as they switched place. Naruto went and punched Kurotsuchi in the face as Neji gave Itoh an unexpected jab to the gut. They went back to normal and Naruto was back facing Itoh and Neji was back facing Kurotsuchi.

Sasuki smirked as she faintly she saw this as she fought Airu. Her eyes looked at Airu's. "I'm stronger than the last time we fought. That was a year ago. I've grown stronger than you could have ever imagined. I won't lose to someone like you." Sasuki told Airu.

She dodged a kick that was aimed towards her head. "It doesn't matter if you have grown stronger. Your end is to die by my hands. I can't let you or anyone else distract my brother's plan." Airu told Sasuki. She just scoffed right at him.

"You have a problem following your brother too much. I used to be the same person like you. I envied my older brother because of his unwavering strength. But, I grew out of his shadow and became my own person. While, you have not. Grow up." Sasuki said in a very cold manner.

She would use 'Amaterasu'. But that would be too easy for her. Sasuki wanted to take this fight slowly, there was no need to rush such important and crucial practice to improve herself.

Neji swiftly dodged another incoming attack from Kurotsuchi. He noticed that she was gritting her teeth as hard as she could. There were immediate thoughts from this.

She's aggravated that I'm dodging. Neji thought as he blocked a punch from Kurotsuchi with a his hands. "I won't lose to someone with such low temper like yourself." Neji told her, much to her displeasure.

"Shut up!" She hissed as she punched the ground. The rocky ground that the mountain contained suddenly grew huge cracks. Neji narrowly dodged a kick due to this.

Neji followed up with an immediate kick to her back after dodging. "Your movements are too predictable," Neji said as he got back into the 'Gentle Fist' stance once more.