19.

A lone tear fell down as he hugged his love tightly, squeezing her in his arms afraid she would disappear if he loosened his hold on her.

"Winter. I found you..." Simon was fighting to hold back his tears. He didn't want to show her his feeble side but he was compelled to. He couldn't control his emotions. The love that left a void in his heart was healing again just by her presence.
"I missed you so much...Where were you?.....I waited for you everyday. I felt like I was dying." Simon was tearing up uncontrollably.

Meanwhile Winter stood frozen unable to comprehend what was happening. Was she dreaming? Was Simon really in front of her? Holding her in his arms?

Her clenched fists unfolded slowly only to raise her arms and hug him back. She sniffled in the crook of his neck.

He was here.

She couldn't believe it but he was really here.

"Oh Simon....." Winter sobbed.
"I missed you so much too..."

Simon reluctantly loosened his hold on her to look into her eyes.
He missed this beautiful face and soul. He hated it so much that it took him this long to get her back.

Simon delved in for a kiss without any hesitation. This lips that he so craved to be on his was finally being kissed by him. Her lips still tasted the same just like he remembered. It was so sweet and suckable at the same time. He tugged on it and nibbled it again and again. He couldn't get enough of her lips. He pushed her head closer so that he could eat her out while he leaned down kissing her roughly because he was not able to stop himself.

"Ahemm....cough....cough..."

Oblivious to the sound Ian was making, Simon continued kissing Winter.

"Guys? Sorry to be the party pooper here but we got to get out of here. Simon? We can't take them down because we are outnumbered right now."

Simon sighed heavily disappointed that he couldn't ravish her properly.
But Ian was right. They had to get out before Theodore gets to them.

Ian and Simon had managed to catch up with Theodore because they had found out the pattern of his stops and changes in his direction.

Luckily they spotted a suspicious group of cars in front of a mall. They had taken their chance and sneaked in to find them. They would have never imagined that she would come to them herself and make their search easy.

"We have to get out of here now. Let's go."

"Simon..." Winter held his hand back.

"I can't come with you."

"Why not?"

"I'm sorry..."

"No. You're coming home with me right now."

"..."

"Winter please...." Simon pleaded, his eyes getting glossy because of the tears that were swelling up again.

"Don't ...." Winter hated it when he was vulnerable because she would always give in. She had spoiled him. He would always act this way when she wouldn't agree or do things according to his will.

"Please...." his voice croaked.
"I won't go home without you. I will die today if you make me leave without you!" Simon started to throw tantrums and threaten her. It was only the option left.

"No Simon you're not dying today. You have to leave and get out of here safely. Okay?" Winter panicked realising that Theodore will kill him if he comes to know about Simon.

Simon grew furious because she was going to stay and go back to that criminal.
How could she just choose someone over him without hesitating?  This made him lose his cool. His veins started to pop visibly and his fisted hands turned crimson red.

"Don't make me hurt innocent people Winter." Simon said in a raspy voice.

Before Winter could say anything he swooped her up in his arms and hurried off to the emergency exit.
Ian followed behind before taking a good look at his surroundings to see if they were on the clear.

As they were nearing the exit, Winter could only turn back and apologise to Theo in her heart because she wasn't going to be able to see him again.

Her heart was heavy. She couldn't bear to leave Theo but she also couldn't let Simon be because she knew he wouldn't take it well if she didn't go home with him now.

Ian sped away as fast as he could to get to the main road where Simon's bodyguards soon joined them. With their car securely protected in the middle from all sides with cars, a relieved Simon was finally happy that he was going back home with his home. 

Please do leave a vote if you liked this chapter....🙏