Epilogue

"Simon..."
"Simon? Get up....you have work to do."

"Simon.....come on." Winter patted him on the shoulder again.

"Mmmphhsssllwnnntoseep" came Simon's muffled voice.

Winter could not make out what he was saying because his face was practically buried in her stomach but she got the rough idea that he still wanted to sleep.
"No...you are already late. You have so many pending works, don't let me nag at you again."

They were out in the garden and Simon had fallen asleep on Winter's lap while she read a book.
Simon was expected to be in his office however he was refusing to leave his cozy "pillow".

Winter sighed thinking it was of no use. She gestured one of the servant who stood nearby to come and told her to inform Butler Lee that Simon would not be going today.

Simon who lay pretending to be asleep grinned sheepishly and nuzzled his face more into her body and made himself comfortable.

Winter gazed down at the stubborn man on her lap and said "you cunning fox!"

It was roughly two hours since the young love birds did not come in for their lunch so Butler Lee decided to go and check on them.

He saw the kids back to their usual self again and he was relieved to see that. It had been three months after all the hassle and things were starting to look normal again.
However, his mind was not at ease.

Looking over them from a distance, he wished they could live a normal life like any other person. But fate had other plans for them.
He lifted his gaze to a very pleasant and blue sky. It all seemed serene and blissful but this was just the calm before the storm.

"This Butler Lee will not let anyone harm his children as long as he is alive...."
He muttered to himself and started walking over their direction.

"Young Master? Shall I serve your lunch here or will you both prefer to have it inside?"

"Do you want to go inside Winter?"

"Alright. Let's go in."

Butler Lee bowed and left the two to prepare their table.

"Simon, can I get to choose what movie to watch tonight?"

"No?"

"Why not? I'm bored with your boring choice of movies."

Simon pulled her body to his chest and nuzzled his nose with hers.
"Because my dear...you always fall asleep halfway without finishing the movie. So, it is only fair that we watch what I like...." Simon chuckled at her furrowed brows and small pout. He leaned in to give a quick peck and continued saying "okay?"

"But that's because your kind of movies are not interesting at all....it's the very reason why I fall asleep fast!"

"Winter..."
"Do you know that once you start watching your romantic dramas, your full focus is always on the screen?"

"Yeah?" Said a puzzled Winter.

"Well, that's exactly why I don't let you choose the movies. You forget about me. You never even give your attention to me once you start watching them."

This big baby was always complaining when he didn't get her attention.

"I won't watch movies with you anymore then."

"No!"

"Will you let me choose this time?"

Simon sighed. There was no way he was going to upset her. He gave in.
Seeing the smile on her angelic face, he smiled back. There was nothing more he wanted than for her to love him forever.

He rested his forehead on hers and his hand caressing her neck, he slowly leaned in for a full kiss and said "I will find you wherever you are, Winter. I love you! So much...." he did not give her chance to reply back by attacking her lips once again.

***
"You ready?" Theodore asked Monster.

He smirked before replying, "I was born ready."

"Let's go."
"Just wait a little longer, we'll be together again....Soon my Winter!"

A/N: There you go my lovelies! We are at the end of the story now.
Thank you for reading!!!!
I'll be back with another story so check out my profile and stay tuned.😉

Book 2 of Loving Winter Black is out!!!