sixteen; just the two of us

Delilah George was on cloud nine, the world seemed so much brighter than before

Delilah George was on cloud nine, the world seemed so much brighter than before. It was as if she was looking at everything through rose coloured glasses.

Which was why she made her way to Isabella Swans that weekend with a skip in her step. Angela had convinced her that everything would be okay if Delilah went round to try and talk to Bella.

The brunette had decided that if she did go round, everything in her life would be perfect once more.

Or at least as perfect as it could be.

However, once Delilah George started walking up the drive to Isabella's house, she quickly realised that something was wrong.

Mainly because of Bella storming down the driveway with tears streaming down her face.

"Bella?" At first the brunette didn't notice Delilah, "Belly, what's wrong?" Until her hand was grabbed.

"Delilah?" Bella's blood ran cold at the sight of her friend, she couldn't be here right now. This was bad. Very bad, "What are you doing here?"

The brunette held up a bottle of wine and two pairs of face masks, "I thought we could have a whole bonding night, since you know, our little lovers tiff."

On any regular day Bella's heart would explode at the surprisingly nice gesture from Delilah, however today wasn't a regular day. "Now isn't a good time Delilah."

As soon as Delilah heard Bella sniffle she pulled her into her arms, "Aw no, tell Auntie Delilah what's wrong."

"Bella!" Charlie Swan pulled open the front door, making the situation ten times worse, "Come back inside Bella."

Delilah was torn, she loved Charlie Swan and found him very sweet, but Bella was her best friend and she wasn't going to force her back inside if she didn't want to be there, "Do you wanna go in?"

"No."

Delilah nodded her head, "Okay." She then looked towards Charlie, a sad smile on her face, "Sorry Chief Swan, we're just gonna go on a bit of a walk, calm everything down. I promise I'll let you know she's okay."

Charlie seemed to appreciate Delilah's words, he knew that she really would take care of Bella. Although he wished that they'd both stay here with him instead.

The brunette removed one arm from Bella and started pulling her back up the driveway, "Coke on then Bell, let's get you some fresh air."

Once the two had rounded the corner and Bella saw Edward's car, she knew that she was in a pickle. Delilah had absolutely no idea about who the Cullens truly were, and Rosalie would go absolutely crazy if Delilah were to find out from anyone but her. However, Edward and Bella knew that James was watching their every move.

So really they were left with no choice.

"Lilah, I'm really really sorry."

Delilah turned to look at Bella with a smile on her face, "It's already forgotten Bell. If you're so in love with Edward, no matter how much he upset me, then I guess I can try and be nice to him. Anything for my little munchkin."