Ep 62. Insane.

🎶. The Devil Within

A/N : hope you guys aren't losing interest in the book. Tell me if it is getting dragged.

| A U T H O R |

| A U T H O R |

When a paralyzed soul shifts into a new vision, unparalleled from its previous world, in a moving, breathing, and colorful one, it realizes the pre-eminence of the new beginning. It knows, understands, grows, and gets addicted to the world beyond the horizons of grey shades, for there's something more lively beyond, something that can enrapture even a corrupt soul and make it feel home.

Reyansh Raichand's soul was obsessed with this new home.

He has fallen in love with her life.

If she was the bright, lively surface of the ocean, he was the depth of it. Dark, embedded with millions of unheard mysteries and terrifying secrets.

The evil in it has already claimed its possession, and nothing can stop him from owning it.

But the fear that came along, the weakness it splurged, it made his heart stutter. He cannot underestimate the brutality of the innocence and kindness, it has the power to win over the evil surrounding him, it has the power to wage a war and claim the purity he has stolen from this breathing world. It has the power to steal the only colors in his life; her and the little one. 

Rohan was that innocence and kindness. And he was afraid to lose against the good.

Reyansh is only powerful until the purity trusts the facade of good in him so she doesn't get enticed by the selfless kindness that still does exist in this world. If it means turning the entire world into a devil while he gets to be the hero in her eyes, he wouldn't mind doing it in a heartbeat.

And so he does the same.

Pulling out a pocket knife from the sole of his leather shoes, he unfolds it and licks his lips at the sight of a sharp steel blade glimmering under the streaks of bright lights.