Chapter 5: The Healing Part 2

You squeezed the box in your hand as you ran up to him, wrapping your arms around him, crying into his shoulder. Suna didn't react or move. He just stood there with you the arms around him.

You soaked his shoulder with your tears.

'He dumped you, right?' he said blatantly, watching you cry into his shoulder.

'Yeah but...I don't k-know how to feel.' you sobbed.

     Suna slowly wrapped one arm around you, not knowing what to say or what kind of actions to do. He didn't know how to help...and all he was thinking was that-

     He could've easily been in the same situation.

    But it was you.

     It was you that got caught cheating.

     He walked you to the entrance, your head resting on his shoulder.

*Suna's POV*

    My head feels really dizzy. I don't get what's going on...and my eyes feel tired. All I do know is that Oikawa...found us.

    All I can say is that I'm fucked.

    So fucked.

    If he says a word...

    Shit, he will...

   But will Atsumu say anything...

   WAIT SHIT- RIN.

   WHAT IF SHE FINDS OUT...actually.

  I hope she finds out, I can't stand her.

   Let her find out.

     I continued to walk Y/n up to her apartment room.

*Your POV*

     You dragged yourself through the door and Suna followed behind you. You threw yourself onto the couch and cried a storm.

     What is happening?

     Why is everything going so...

     So....

     BAD.

     You wiped your tears and saw Suna standing, his face turned towards the TV, which was playing the end credits of 'The Avengers'.

     'Suna?'

     'Yeah?'

     'You can go home now.'

     'Are you kicking me out?'

    You felt your face turn red. You spoke in between sobs.

    'N-No it's not that at all. It's just that there's so much going on right now. It's my fault we are in this mess. Soon, everyone is going to find out, and we are going to be put through so much hell...'