Chapter 37

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love....

.....................

After making sure Fahad's office outfit was on the bed with his things, Zoya looked at the closet but he was not coming...

she looked at the time... it was 8:36am... she once again glanced at the closet and then went down...

coming down from the stairs, she looked at the living room to see all the elder men were awake and sitting there with raheel... she reached down and let out a salam...

listening to this, all of them turned and passed a smile to the new bride, who was looking beautiful in her simple dress and hijab nothing else...

Ahmed called her to him, who smilingly walked up to him.

and then Ahmed placed his hand on her head, giving her blessing, and she smiled...

The same done by Fahad's taya abbu... after that, Zoya walked from there to the kitchen...

and there she found her mother-in-law with her sisters and her bhabhi... "Aasalam-o-Alikum"

zoya spoke and the ladies turned to see zoya standing there with her beautiful smile... the ladies greeted her back after which tayaba, fahad's tayi ammi spoke "MashALLAH zoya, you are looking beautiful!"

Zoya blushed a bit and then said "JazakALLAH!"

Aisha smiled brightly, listening to Tayaba... indeed, she was feeling proud of her daughter.... She never thought of zoya being her daughter-in-law... she always took zoya as her daughter.

Whom she loved equally like she did to dua and fahad... she rolled the dough of paratha when amna asked zoya, gaining her attention. "zoya what will you make for today?"

Aisha looked at Zoya, who bit her lips, thinking, and then looked at Aisha, saying "kheer?"

Aisha smiled as she knew Zoya would say this only because it was Fahad's favorite...

He literally used to run back home when he knew that Aisha was going to make Kheer for him...

....................

Zoya was busy making kheer alone in the kitchen with a smile on her lips... when she heard a loud shrill...

Zoya cringed as she said "dua!"

Zoya looked at her from above her shoulder, who just ran to Zoya and hugged her from behind saying "aww bhabhi jaan thank you so much for this!"

Zoya nodded her head in disbelief before saying "come on shu shu, leave me!"

Dua pouted and she hugged her hard, "no!"

Zoya chuckled and stirred the spoon, saying "dua leave me i have to do this!"

Dua muffled her laugh, looking at Zoya getting irritated... and then she pulled away and spoke "i am waiting for this!"

Saying so, dua went out... zoya smiled brightly and continued her work... after a few moments

she again felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist... but this time she got stiff for a moment... and her lips spoke "fadi!"

He hmmed and placed his head on her shoulder, making her look at him...

and then she got shocked with her eyes widened, and she spoke slowly, "fadi leave me, anyone might come!"

Fahad smiled and lightly kissed her cheek and then moved back... Zoya smiled and then completed the kheer.

while fahad stood there looking at the bowls getting filled with kheer... as one bowl filled up, fahad was about to touch the bowl when zoya hit his hand, glaring at him, who pouted... "it is to hot!"

Zoya said to Fahad, who made a bad face... and then went out silently...

Zoya smiled slightly and placing the bowls in the fridge went out...

after she came out she saw everyone was there, so Aisha stood up to lay the table for the breakfast as almost everything was made...

All the girls went to the kitchen and helped each other with the work; they laid the table...

the boys and men sat in the dining area, while the ladies sat in the kitchen on the chairs which were around the big counter in the middle of the kitchen as the dining area was full as all the men sat there....

...................

Some how i wrote this much!
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye