Chapter 32:Mirror

3rd Person POV.

It was too quiet....too quiet for a social person but (Y/N)(L/N) doesn't care as she strolled down the hallways of the old building with a dull expression .

'Is there going to be seafoods,meat or just plain vegetables in the menu....'

After thinking about the food that she could eat ,she suddenly started to question the quietness around her.

"Moshi moshi is anyone here?,"she called out while cupping her hands in front of her mouth to gain more volume.

No response was heard only the echo of her voice thus abruptly she placed her hands back down on her pockets and started to look around surroundings.Raising her arm she rolled her leather jacket and looked at her watch and saw the current time.

22:30 pm

Tap

Tap

Tap

Every minute passed with nothing to do but lazily walking around in circles,(Y/N) started to lose her patience followed by the beast in her stomach that was constantly asking for food .She almost lost it...

'Might as well turn back now....I hope Sebastian cooked me some food,'turning around she was about to march towards the exit of the building until the door closed by itself with multiple locks ,resulting to the piece of metal to clamp shut, locking her in.

Not having any of this actions ,(Y/N) began stomp her feet and was about to destroy the door but a voice made her stop,taking one step backwards she saw a camera and a speaker.

"Welcome to the House of Science I am the caretaker of this building-"

"Are you the coordinator of this event?"

The butler who was in a booth with control panels sweatdrop at her question.

"Why yes -"

"Then can I have my prize now"

"You will af-"

"Then where is it?"

"It-"

"Can I begin now?"

'What is wrong with this girl?!,'the butler could only stare at her face in the monitor room with a weird expression.

Butler:ಠ_ಠ

(Y/N): (-_-)

"Ah yes but before t-"

"So where is the venue"

Irked by being cutted off numerous times he pushed the red button on the control panel with the label of 'Block E '.

"It begins now"

"Huh?"

Cages upon cages opened in the underground floor as many vicious,deadly,furry,slippery,smelly and hideous creatures either crawled or walked out of their haven and spread out towards the whole building .

"What begins now?"

"I don't know!Figure it out,yourself,"he replied before shutting off the mic.

'What's his problem,'our heroine could only shrug and decided to explore the building and win the price.

'Aishhhh...,'the butler removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose for the female's lack of etiquette.

Timeskip brought to you by :Chibi (Y/N) tapping the pipes