Chapter 5

Dedication to my Dad 😂 because he's proud of me for writing a story.

"Guys, we're gonna be late." Ashton sighed, leaning forward in the car seat so that he could have a look out the windscreen at how much traffic there was.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" Michael shouted, beeping the horn repeatedly.

"Mikey!" Ashton scolded. "They can't help it."

"Sydney sucks balls! I hate traffic!" Michael said, exasperated. Just as he was about to beep the horn again, Calum slapped his hand making him more angered.

"What the fuck Calum?" Michael yelled, throwing his hands in the air making Ashton roll his eyes.

"Stop fucking yelling! Are you on your man period?" Calum screamed.

"What? I have a penis, you fuck wit!" Calum was about to yell back but was cut off by Ashton.

"Hey, don't swear!" Ashton yelled defensively.

"I do what I want, I'm punk rock." Michael said, turning towards the backseat so that he was face to face with Ashton. He turned back towards the steering wheel just as Calum mumbled,

"No you're not." Calum crossed his arms childishly and stared out the window. Michael abruptly smacked Calum on the back of the head.

"What the fuck was that for?" Calum faced towards him, and balled his fist.

"Don't. Fucking. Swear!" Ashton screeched.

"You just fucking swore!" Michael and Calum shouted in unison.

"Fucking drive!" Ashton cried, bringing Michael back to reality. Michael looked towards the road to see that the stop lights were now green. He stomped on the pedal making the car screech and almost sent both Calum and Ashton through the windscreen.

"Michael!" Calum warned.

"What the fuck now?"

"You're past the speed limit." Michael slowed down reluctantly.

"I should have just drove to school with my Mum. You guys are annoying." Ashton said, unlocking his phone.

"Yeah, but you love us. Right?" Calum said hopefully.

"No." Ashton said bluntly and Calum frowned.

"I'm joking." Ashton rolled his eyes. "You always take things seriously. I love you guys."

"You better love us. Or else I'm done with your gay ass." Michael declared.

"Yeah, yeah." Ashton waved him off. Suddenly, Ashton's phone went off notifying him that he got a text. He went into the messages app and smiled when seeing he got a text from Luke.

[From Luke]

I just realised I don't have anything to wear to the party tomorrow.

[To Luke]

Shit I don't have anything either.

[From Luke]

Do you wanna come shopping with me this afternoon?

[To Luke]

Sounds like a plan :)

Ashton locked his phone and looked towards the road, almost screamed when seeing Michael staring at him through the rear view mirror.

"What are you doing?" Ashton questioned.

"Why were you blushing?"

"What?" Ashton placed his hands on his cheeks and felt that his face was hot. He looked into the mirror and Michael was right. He was blushing. He was confused as to why he was blushing when he was only talking to Luke. Maybe it was just hot in the car.