Chapter 77

"We will worry about that later

"We will worry about that later."

Not realizing it, a sarcastic laugh slipped out of my mouth while my foot tapped energetically on the wooden floor.
Why was I the only person in this room who critically thought about DRGNS actions?

It was obvious that we were only avoiding the questions we'd have to deal with in the future and still, no one dared to open speak up.
I didn't notice how the growing frustration within me gradually altered into anger, but my members saw it right away.

"This is ridiculous", I unconciously rolled my eyes and poked my tongue against the inside of my cheek, a sudden confidence rushing through my body.

"We have to come up with a plan, now. We have to or else we will never get rid of fucking SVT."

I could tell that Yeeun knew in what direction I was trying to steer the conversation, her raised eyebrow and furious stare warning me to not mention the topic we had talked about on the phone. Since I was already too deep in all that gang shit, I didn't give a damn anymore.

'Fuck it' were the last thoughts going through my head before I took a deep breath.

"I say we accept Taeyong's offer and work together with NCT."

Without a single second passing by, our leader suddenly slammed her hand right onto the table, causing everyone present to flinch at the unexpected bang.

"Stop talking!" she yelled at me with rage, her voice so loud that I almost choked on my own spit.
The annoyance in Yeeun's expression was clearly visible, but there was no way to turn back time so I had to stick to my opinion.

"We will never team up with these fucked up assholes, you got me?"

With her eyes slightly squinted, her icy cold gaze seemed to pierce directly into my head, making sure that I would finally be quiet. Even if I didn't want to go on any further, the others had already found curiosity and asked themselve, what exactly was going on.

"What is Sunghee talking about?" it came from my best friend, who looked at the both of us in confusion.
I recalled that I hadn't texted her since yesterday, so except for the platinum blonde and me, no one had the slightest bit of information.

Before I was able to answer Soyeon's question, our leader snorted in discontent, rubbing her right temple as if she was slowly getting a headache.

"Apparently NCT wants to work with us in order to get SVT out of the way. But ", she glared at me once more, trying to burn her words into my own mind, " they are our rivals, not our allies.
Do you not remember what this week is? We're not going to think about his offer for even a single fucking second."

Not caring or listening closely anymore, I leaned forward, not showing any sign of being intimidated by her.
In the meantime, my fingernails dug deep into the palm of my hands as another wave of pain appeared in my injured thip.