Part 32

After a while khushi felt hungry. But she had mehndi on her hand and was unable to eat anything. She was in her room muttering to herself: hey devi maaiya..hamari to bhook ke maarey jaan ja rahi hai..ab kya karein..kitni bar kaha tha khushi mehndi lagane se pehele khana kha le lekin nehi..yeh sab us laad governor ki wajah se hua hai...na woh humse ulajhte aur na hum khana khana bhul jaatey...ab kya hoga devi maiya.(oh god..i am dying of hunger...what do I now? How many times I had said khushi eat something before applying mehndi but no...everything happened because of him..if he wouldn't have fought with me then I wouldn't have forgotten to eat...what will happen now?).

And she keeps pacing up and down the room.

Arnav was passing by their room when he heard this and had a smile on his face. He came back to the room with a plate in his hand. He pretended to have food from the plate.

Khushi looked at him and then looked at the plate.

Arnav looked at her and said: what??

Khushi nodded her head saying nothing.

Khushi (muttered): kaisa insaan hai, khud hamarey samne kha raha hai, humey ekbar poochha bhi nehi, dikhai bhi nehi deta ki hamarey hathon mein mehndi lagi hai (what kind of a human being he is, he is eating infront of me...didn't even offer me once...can't even see that I have applied mehndi on my hands)

Arnav (heard everything): kuch kaha tumne? (did you say anything?)

Khushi: jee nahin (no)

Arnav: good..mere khaatey time koi baat karey mujhe pasand nehi (good..i don't like people talking when I am eating)

Khushi felt like killing him and said under her breath: laad governor

Arnav: waise tumhe khana hai? Par kaise khaogi hathon mein to mehndi hai..chalo chhoro (by the way do you want to have? But how will you, you have applied mehndi on your hand..leave it)

Khushi: jee nahin...humey bhook nehi hai (no...I am not hungry)

Arnav (smirks): waise are you sure you don't want to eat?

Khushi, fuming with anger walked to the poolside and stood there.

Arnav lifted a spoon towards her mouth and said: kha lo (have it)

Khushi: humey nahin khana (no I don't want to)

Arnav: khushi..eat now

Khushi: dekhiye humey nahin khana aur aapke hathon se to bilkul bhi nahin...(see I don't want to eat..atleast not from you) and walks away

Arnav : agar main yeh kahu ki main yeh khana tumharey liye laya tha aur ab tak main tumharey sath mazak kar raha tha...tab bhi nehi? (if I say that I got this food for you and I was joking till now...still you won't eat?)

Khushi stops and turns and says with a smile: yeh aap hamarey liye...(you got this for me..?)

Arnav: haan mujhe laga ki tumhe bhook lagegi to tum devi maiya ko pareshan karogi isiliye maine socha ki tumharey liye le aau (yes you would bother God if you stay hungry so thought of bringing this for you)

Khushi smiled. Arnav walked upto her and feeds her. He looked at her lovingly while feeding while she kept on blabbering.

Arnav: khushi..

Khushi: ji?? (yes)

Arnav: waise isbar tumharey mehndi mein jo 'A' hai woh kiske naam ka hai? Tumhara yaa fir ....? (by the way the 'A' that you have written this time on your hand..whose name is it your or...)

Khushi: laad governor ka (laad governor's)

Arnav: WHAT??

Khushi: ji haan...laaaaad ...aaa... suna aapne?? (laad...aaaa...did you hear that?)

And they both start laughing.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें