The party is set

The situation is not good.

Not.

Freaking.

Good.

If Shicmuon is angry because of someone following him and the fainted Rood, he's downright furious being added three more people, or demons, following the two.

The six are in Rood's room, watching over the owner of the room sleeping on the bed. No one was able to utter a single sound, not even Rubymonter who focuses all her attention to Rood's sleeping face. Shicmuon silently felt the need to kick her out.

That is, until Elzeble ask out of his own curiosity, "So we're going to be his slaveimean, underlings? I don't think the kid needs any of it since he's hella powerful."

"The human would probably ended us up being thrown away during his whatever missions," Reply Gamode, "Which is none of my business." He added.

"...."

"Nah, Rood isn't that cruel.." Sweatdropped Dio, "... Probably..?"

"Of course not, Dio. I'm not that cruel."

"Ah, you're awake."

Rood who is once again concious, open his eyes and sit down on his bed facing the rest.

"Yes, the moment Elzeble ask such a silly question."

Rubymonter silently glares at Elzeble.

"Is that so.."

"Blackie."

"And why is he still here?"

"Let's fight."

"Tired."

"I won't take no for the answer."

"No."

"The nerve..!!"

Before any wars(?) could proceed, the door burst open with Lidusis who jumps at Rood upon seeing him, along with Lispen, Ren and the master.

"Thank God, Rood! It's been a long time!"

"Just a day though, Prince.."

"Ah Dio! Good to see you too!"

"Haha.."

"Um Lidusis.. Can you.." Rood shove Lidusis away softly from hugging him.

"Ah sorry.. I was too excited."

A certain man is glowing red in both eyes and hair.

"Lidusis-sama, please restrain youself. And also it's been awhile, Rood." Lispen says while bowing a little,

"Ah yeah.. So why are you here?"

"Rood!!!" Master come rushing towards Rood's side and drag him the hell away from the others into the corner, whispering,

"dontgetyouridentityexposedtothemandthisisbadyourgoingtohavetobringhimalongwithyourmissionsandidontknowwhenthehellaretheduchesssongonnaleaveyoualoneimsorryrooodddd!!"

Being used to his master quirks, Rood whisper back, "But Lispen already know who I am--"

"What are you two doing?"

"Nothing!!"

Ren facepalmed.

"So as I'm saying.. What's with you being here, Lidusis?"

"... I want to see you."

"Oh. Then you'll return at once right after seeing me?"

"..And stay with you."

"I see..

EH?!" Everyone- sans Shicmuon and the trio demons, scream.

"B.. But Lidusis-sama! How will Lady Dayner respond to this?!"

"It'll be fine. I can talk to mother explaining about my leaving for school."

"But Duchess' son, Lidusis-sama, you can't possibly want to be with Rood!"

"Why's that? I want to stay with my friend."

"Because you'll just bring trouble alo--" Applause for Dio being brave to cover Shicmuon's mouth.

"AHHHH Sorryryryryyyyyy!! Donnttt killl meeee!!"

In the background Dio being chased around in the room with a furious Shicmuon.

"I have missions to do so Its dangerous for you to be with me, Lidusis." Reply Rood calmly, ignoring his other dear friend being hunt around.

"I could go with you."

"It's dangerous."

"I'll promise I'll be good."

"Still dangerous."

"... Do you hate me that much..?" Last attack(?), Lidusis with a rejected puppy teary eye.

"... Fin--"

"NO!" Shout Master and Shicmuon.

"....?" "....."

"Master?"

"It's dangerous! Most definitelly dangerous!! A non magician shouldn't go around in magician's missions or it could bri--"

"Alright, Lidusis-sama. I'll allow you."

"EHHH?!?!"

"I'm sure that during Rood's mission, he could also protect Lidusis. Am I wrong, mas. ter. ?"

Lispen sent a warning look that could probably say 'If you're not agreeing, I'll leak the information of Rood being the black magician..'

The master sigh and look at Rood, knowing that he could protect the boy just fine.

"Alright.."