Saviour

"We all will die together," Minseok said as he removed the pin of the bomb.

Seeing that Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung ran to Jungkook and Yoongi and covered them by falling on them and protecting them as for the men they all ran away but some were there, and 'BOM!!'.

With Hoseok, Ana, Jake, Rose, and Namjoon when heard the blast,

"I think we should run there" Hoseok suggested.

"Yeah but what about them?" Rose asked pointing at the men in black.

"Leave them to us" a man came from behind.

They turned to see who it was and were shocked to see them except for Hoseok he was happy and smiled.

"Um, who are you guys?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Oh my, I missed you guys. Good thing Jin hyung called you guys. Btw where are the others?" Hoseok asked as he walked to them.

"They are up with Tae hyung and the others," one young man said.

"Hobi babe, who are they?" Ana asked Hoseok confused.

"Oh they are our juniors TXT," Hoseok said with a smile.

"I am Soobin" he bowed as he introduced himself.

"I am Yeonjun" he bowed as he introduced himself.

"They might be young and our juniors but they are damm good," Hoseok said with a proud face and thumbs up making the two blush a little with a compliment.

"So, they were the ones whom Jinnie hyung meant by help," Namjoon asked.

"Yes," Hoseok nodded.

"I think we should go to them," Ana said. Others nodded.

"No don't," Yeonjun said shocking them except Soobin.

"But why?" Rose asked. Yeonjun and Soobin shared a glance with each other. 

"They are safe, Soobin said "I think we should deal with them first" pointing at the more men in black coming in.

"Okay but only because we trust you," Hoseok said. Others sighed knowing that they cannot do anything and prayed that Taehyung and the others over there are safe.

With Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi,

When the bomb blasted everyone there was shocked to see that they were still alive. 

Jungkook was in Yoongi's arms and was covered by Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin. 

The three pulled back and cleaned themselves and got up still not knowing what happened until Jin turned back.

"THAT'S OUR JUNIORS VERY GOOD!" Jin shouted when he saw the three standing there with Minseok on the ground and a big giant hole in the wall seems like the bomb was thrown out.

Jimin and Taehyung turned back and saw them, they sighed in relief and then looked at the unconscious Minseok they looked happy but soon turned their gazes at their lovers who were trembling a little in each other's hold and eyes are little teary seeing that Taehyung and Jimin immediately went to them.

"Kitty" Jimin said as he ran to Yoongi and engulfed him in a tight hug patting his back sitting down then making Yoongi sit on his lap.

"Baby" Taehyung said as he removed Jungkook from Yoongi's arms and brought him in his and hugged him tightly He sat and took the support of the wall and pulled the latter in his embrace hugging him tightly, patting his back, whispering sweet words in his ears whereas the moment Jungkook came in Taehyung's arms he started crying his heart out since he was very scared.