Claim me

Author's POV

" Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... my favvvvooouuuurrriiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coupleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Jin said , as soon as he saw Jimin and Jungkook walking towards him .

Jimin giggled and walked into Jin's open arms and wrapped his arms around him . " Jinnie hyung ~ " he said, rubbing his nose on the crook of his neck.  " Awww my baby . My baby is grown up and he got married today . I am so happy. " Jin said, caressing Jimin's hair .

" Awwwww !" Everyone cooed , seeing Jin and Jimin like that . They both have always shared a very deep and an emotional connection.  Jin was like a caring, older brother to Jimin .

" And you , Jeon !" Jin said , the moment Jimin and him broke the hug .

Jungkook looked up . " Huh ? Which one ? Jimin is also a Jeon now ." Jin snarled.  " Don't be over smart. I am speaking to you , Jeon Jungkook. "

" Say , hyungie!" Jungkook sang .

"Take care of Jimin.  Or else —"

" — or else you will be dead ." Taehyung completed Jin's sentence .

" One scratch on Chim baby—" Jhope said .

"— And you will be kicked to hell." Taemin completed.

Jimin laughed.  " You all sound like over protective brothers . HAHAHAHAHA. "

" Hmmmmmmmmmmm ." They all hummed . Nooone laughed . Okay! They were serious.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" So , this is my son and son in law!" Mrs Park said , introducing Jimin and Jungkook to her friend , who smiled at them and said ." Congratulations you both . Lead a happy life ever after ."  And Jimin and Jungkook replied her with a " Thank you ma'am!"

Since the evening, all Jimin and Jungkook were doing was to walk about here and there and get introduced to their parents' friends . They both were so tired , but didn't show it . It was 12:30 now . All their friends had left.  Namjoon and Jin left a bit early, as they had to travel to Canada the next day. They were followed by Boun and Prem . They both had to leave for Thailand the next day . Well , Jimin cried a lot by getting the news of his best friend going away . But both Boun and Prem promised to fly back again . Next , left Taemin and Yoongi , as they had to meet Taemin's parents the next day . That was hectic . Hoseok and Taehyung wanted to stay back and help the family, but Mrs Park and Mr Jeon sent them back , as they said that they had done a lot and that was enough.  Moreover, Taehyung and Hoseok both had a couple fan meet the next day , so they needed rest.  And Taehyung also had promised Hoseok something.  Remember? ( 😏 ) . So , at last, Hoseok and Taehyung left , bidding farewell to the newly wedded couple and with Taehyung kissing Jimin's forehead , and earning a glare from Jungkook.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Come . Jimin and Jungkook . Eat . You both haven't eaten anything since the evening. " Mr Jeon said , and went away .

" C'mon baby . Let's go ." Jungkook said Jimin, who was reluctant to get up.  " I don't wannaaaaaa . I am tired , Koooooo ." He whined .

Jungkook sighed and made Jimin stand up . He then back hugged him and said in his ears in a husky and a deep voice.  " If you get tired now , then how will we celebrate our wedding night at home ? All alone ?" He said , licking Jimin's ear shell , sending shivers down Jimin's spine . He turned red.  And then got out of Jungkook's hold and walked off . " I am going.  I am hungry. " Jungkook laughed . " Cute !"