Chapter 24

Location: Paci Plaza

"Ẅ̷̞́͌̄̍̏́̇̚ę̸̛̘̼̰͉̫̝͛̎͂̀̍̐͠͠ ̷̖̞̦͇͓̙̣͊͊͐̊͊͂̄͗̕͝͝͝b̴̨̛͔̤͉̣͔̮̟̘̯̠͊̓͛̋̒̇̐͑̚̚ͅẽ̵̦̣̭̙͉̅͆̈́̈̿̄́͆̎̋̓͘͘͘c̵̭̝̖̥̦̣̆̚ķ̸̧̢̝̮̪̪̬̫͎̠̻̲̈́̾̏̄̂̇ȍ̶̧̭̠͉̯̝͚̘̭̻̹͋͛̄̑͐̾͛̃̀͌̎͜͠ņ̶͈̟̼͚̞͊̾̓e̶̡̬̪̬̹̫̯̯̥̾̈́͋́̍͛d̷̻̤̠̝̜̮̔̏̈́̔͐̈̉́̔̅̿͗͘̚͝.̴͕͉̞̟̫͙͈͇̱̮̔͆̀ ̵̬̭̪̳̭̪̞̟̞̗̲̯͗̂Y̸̲̟̦͍͕͎̤̗͗͗̓̓̈́͒̆o̴̧̹̘̖̳͈͉̙̼̳̘͛̄̃̏͆͐́̀͐͜͝ų̸̛͈̮̘̤͔̼̮̳̺̄̈̈̒ ̴̳̃̀̿̿̂̈́̽̈́͗̏̐̚͝a̸̠̹̺̗̫̗̩͗͒̉͆n̷͎̙̖̼̹̪͉̔̄̉͜s̴̘̤̻̭̟̰̔̒͂̉͌̀̿̊̈́̍̊̀͘w̷̻̲̝͖̞͈͚̱̪̖̳͈͚̙̎̀̐̎͑͂̈̈̈́͊́̄̀͐ȩ̵̧̡̛̰̤͙̹̰̠̞̝͈̯̋͂̓̄̓̍r̴̟̳̫͊͊̾̄͊͘̚é̷̖̝̞͔̤̣̟̖̟͓̏̑̍̌̀́͋̿̈́̀͜͝d̶̞̔̌̎́̿̓̿́̓͘͝͠.̵̛̣͖̞͇͎̙̖͛͐̄̎͗̿̊ ̶̨̛̝̪̫͈͓͇̹̣̩̤͗̓̄̑̈́̚͘Ẁ̴̢͙̗̠̼̠͓̺̻̔̉͗͝e̷̡̮̲͕̦͉̾̍̄͗́̀̄̏͑̆̚͘͝͝'̵̢͔̂̅̆̔̀̈́̂͊̈̚͘v̶͍̞̻̼͎̞̻͓͔̖̗͇̺̩͎́̅͝ẽ̷͉̹͖̲̠̖͕͇̳̾̌͒̏̀̒ ̴͉̝͕̺̋̿͊̄̃̄͊͝k̸̺̪͕̳̣̙͉͕͈̎́ͅͅe̶̗̲͋̒͗̓͂p̷̣̝̰̠͛̚ṱ̵̣̜̳͕̀͑̒̎́͑̊̚͝͝ ̷̨̢̧̛̛̛̭̹̗̮̫̮̗̞̥̅͑̉̆̊̽̂͆͘̕͜͝͝ͅy̵̨̹̝̘͖̝͙̞͇̩̏̂̈́̿̈́̇̋ȯ̸̢̧͚̲͇̙̩͍̯̽̃͗͂́̒͝ű̷͍͔̜̝̣̰̄̈́̎́͝ ̵͓̙̣̬͇̮̦͖͔̙̫͍̾̓͗̐̀͛̄͋̃̈́́͘̕̚͠ͅŵ̸̜͍͉̪͇̈́̍a̴̢̧̹͚̭̥͓̣̤͉̻̾i̸̢͓̯͙͗̍̒̔͗͑̀͐̑̕t̵̘͍̪̀̈́̄̈́̆̃̔̂̑̊́͝i̸͓̺̟͕͔͉̠͓̥̻̙̰͐͋̃͆͋̅̆͝n̵͓̤̠͔̥̑̈̍͗͛̓͘g̵̨̡̖̞̜̝͇͇̠̬̭̘̜̾͂̆̃̾͋́̋͜ ̷̢̧̧̪̗͈͉̥̬̲̫̫̤̾͆̀̌l̸̢̮̘̲̱̆̓̋̈́̍́ọ̷̮͓͔̩̟͚̘̺̘̻̤̜́̎̄̅̐͜ṋ̵̠͙̺̙͚͊̃̈̀͐̇̀͑͠ǵ̷̖̭͈̝͇̪͋͋̅̽ ̴͚̼͇͌̈́̄͋̒͒̈̂̓̕ȩ̴̜̲̳̠͍̭̱̟̣̞̳͚͙̿̀͒́̂͒̏̑͜͝ǹ̷̞̟͈̩̗̮̥͉͈̪̂̇̾̒͘̚͜ô̶̬̪̦͚͙̌̊̇͊̃͜ȕ̸̘̓͌͝ǧ̴̝̰̩̘̟̳̘̑̏h̵̛͖̱͐̎͊͆̓̽̀̚͘ͅ.̵̢̧̧̢̛̛̹̳̗͉͇͚͙͉̹̥̗̀̀͂̓̊̓̀͗͌̅͋̇̕ ̶̫͇̆̽̋͗͐̉͐͂̍͛́́͋̓ͅC̴̨̨̛̖̻̣͖͈̠̖̹̺̫̰̣̈̔͒̍̒͋͌͑͒̈́͘͜͠ǫ̸̮̳͈̳͇̑͗͐̆̄͠m̸̨̘̲̗͌͛́̌̔̉̍͒̃͘͝e̶̢͇̮̱͎͈̰͙̾̃̈̐̐̄̎̆̕͜͝ ̴̛͙̙͌͑͂̇̏͋́t̸̢̢̨̹̠͉͉̯͕̟̫͔̬̹̎̄̋̆̐̋̈̐̚͠ͅo̵̻͓̦͍̱̞̱̤̥̭͖̩̿͋̕͜ͅ ̷̡̩̫͓̩̰̘̺͕̳̮̩͎̎̕̕͘u̵̦͒̿̒̾̍͗̊͝ş̷̬̠͔͉̪̾ͅ;̴̢̬̝̬͉̜͍͇̹̙̯̯̽̐͜ͅ ̴̢̗̩̼̥̱̠̱̙̹͙̯̙̿̋̐́̑́̓͜͝͝͝͝ͅS̶̢̭̯̞͔̦̬͓̘̮̱͖̜̮̲̔͆͒́͂̕a̷̧̢͔̮͙̹̣͕̩̳̺̣͐̄̈́̈́͘̚͜ḻ̶̣̇́̅̽̇̏̅͋͛̂̽͌͘v̴̢̝̭̰̣̦̜͈͇̻̼̺̺̈́̉̃̒́̊̽̎̚͠͝a̷̧̩͚̠̖͎̹̰̱͍͛̀́͆t̸̨̞̤̖̠̩̯́i̶͉͙͆̐͑̈́̎͋ò̴̩͂̂̉̄̄n̴̛̅̾͌͛̆̐͘͜ ̷̜͙͇̰̄̊͒̆̆͛̐ͅa̸̢̩̙̳̫͊͗͒w̴̛̞̑̏̓̐̔̅̀̈̓̅̇̓͠a̶͇̟̤͍̹͊̈̂̎̊͊̄ì̸̡̛̘͖̞ṫ̸̡̧̞̞͖̗͙͍̹̱͇͖̰̘̹͋͐͋̒̐̓̆̈͋̀͌̓̿͘s̶̛͉̦͚̞̲̞̫̙̔͌̍̂̑̈́̍̀͑͂͘̚̕.̶̨͍̖̪͎̼̪̥̗̘̣̝͋̈́͑̇̓̅̇͗̈́̄͌̕̚̚͠"

Feeling that someone frantically shakes his body, Spade groaned as he opens his eyes and saw Ch'en in tears with a desperate look on her face.

Spade: Ch'en...?

Ch'en: Thank god you're awake!

Spade: What... Happened?

Ch'en: You fell unconscious after dealing with the Reunion forces, are you okay?

Spade: I'm, ugh... Fine... Why is it so bright?

Spade brought his hand up to cover his eyes from the lights above. He then notices something strange on his wrist.

Spade: Huh?

Just below Spade's wrist were a few black spots that gave out a cold aura. Spade sat up and touch the spots, they're smooth and had red veins that glow when they've interacted.