SEVENTEEN

[kaaay, can we just talk abt how amazing ENHYPEN's debut is? likeeeeee they don't even look like new to being an idol, like they have debuted years ago. they're sooo sooo good, and here I am making an update while streaming. double work, please go on to the chapter and have fun I love you all <3]

"Jeon Jeongguk, the King of Xanchoir said that you belong there?"

Jay asked in shock, what kind of statement is that?
he couldn't understand, how can Riki and Jake belong there when they're born here at the first place. Well, that's the big problem. They don't know if they were even born. where they came from or how they got their different abilities from.

"you belong to that dark country? but how?" Sunoo at the corner asked quietly, too quite for the others to even hear it. he pouted and continued to scratch Sunshine's tummy with his trimmed fingernails.

"so basically, I can really tell that I belong there. I saw the people there, they were the same as me and.. also Riki. lot of people were the same as the two of us." Jake explained as his eyes glowed back to being red. Jungwon, that was engulfed with two big furry wolves looked at him with worry on his eyes as the green calming dust spreads throughout his whole body. calming himself and the both wolves beside him.

"can we go there and bring Riki back here?" the amber's voice became so small, that he almost so looked so vulnerable than he already is.

he just wanted Riki back in this castle. he can't help worry too. Niki is inside Riki too. it's Niki and Riki there at that dark country, they're one and Sunoo can't help but to fe worried and sad. but it looks like Riki has no problem being left there, and also Jake had said that they actually belong there.

"I don't really think so Sunoo, we can't just barge in that coun-" Sunghoon was cut off with his words as the door of the emerald's room busted open and a glowing figure stepped in.

"actually we can try, but I can't promise we can succeed."
an angelic voice echoed through the whole room and to their ears, the slight peak of the last part of his purple and white wings came just a little bit of their views as it completely sank back to his back.

it's the angel, Heeseung.

he's back.

all heads averted to the door, as the glowing purple orbs scanned the area. Jungwon abruptly sat up as the two wolves continued to lay as they both didn't pay attention on what's happening and continued to doze off. Jay had widen his eyes as he couldn't believe that their hyung was back, for so how many days. And by the looks of it, the Angel probably have some teas to spill later.

Both Sunoo and Sunshine looked up, the amber was at the verge of crying as the cat aggressively jumped out from his grasped and practically leaped forward to his favourite angel, Heeseung chuckled and bent down to pick Sunshine up and petted his soft furs as the soft ball in his chest continuously purred.

Sunghoon was, he was thankful. Thankful that Heeseung finally came back.

"Hyung! you got us all worried!" Jungwon cried and finally stood up from the flood and lunged forward to embrace Heeseung, the cat sensed it and immediately jumped down from the relaxing position he was in just to survive and save himself from being squished, for Jungwon was being known to like affections and Huggies.