☠︎︎04

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Jimin asked Seora who was fixing the dress with Hana.

"U-Uh yeah?" They chuckled softly."B-But uncle can I make a wish? J-Just this time before I marry to Jisung" they looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure" Seora finally smiled.

---

"Sir I want to meet my brother" the police nodded and brought Seora to a room where the prisoners can have a talk with the visitors through a phone call.

She sat there and her brother finally came after a few minutes."S-Soobin-ah!!" he smiled widely.

"Hey princess.How are you?" Seora started to reach for him but the glass was the only thing that parting both of them.

"S-Soobin I miss you" Seora cried looking at the skinny him."I miss you more.Who are they behind you?" Soobin looked at Jimin and Hana.

"T-They are my future in laws.I-I am getting married Soobin-ah" he widened his eyes."W-Wow congratulations!!" Soobin smiled widely.

"T-Thank you.I-I'll tell the police to bring you tomorrow to my wedding" Soobin nodded holding his tears back.

"Be happy.You are young.You have to explore more" Seora nodded crying and smiling at the same time.

"I love you" he said and Seora can't help but to sob."Mr Choi let's have a talk shall we?" Jimin said taking the phone away as Hana calmed Seora down.

"Yeah sure" Soobin smiled showing his dimples.Jimin told Soobin who they are and promised him to get him out from there as soon as possible for Seora.

"Thank you Mr Park" Jimin smiled widely and gave the phone back to Seora."I-I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded.

"Yes I will come" Seora smiled."Bye.I love you" Seora muttered and he replied before going back to his cell.

Seora smiled at Hana and thanked both of them profusely."It's nothing dear.He'll be our family too" Hana said walking her to their car.

"B-But aren't you mafia? T-The police don't take you?" Jimin shook his head."We have deals with the cops.We're good people" Seora nodded.

---

"Princess?" Seora turned around and saw Soobin there in a black suit looking good."SOOBIN!!" he chuckled when she hugged him tightly.

"Hey I miss you~" he ruffled her hair and she cried."Hey hey it's your wedding day!! Don't cry!! You'll ruin your make up!!" Soobin soothed her down.

Seora wiped her tears but it kept coming out because she's been missing her brother so much.

"Come on let's go.I need to walk you to the altar" Seora smiled and linked her arm with Soobin's.

They walked to the altar and saw Jisung was there.Soobin gave Seora to Jisung and patted his back.

"Take care of her for me" Jisung nodded and the priest started the wedding.

---

"I do"

After Seora vowed, the priest announced that they were husband and wife.

Jisung didn't hesitate to lean in and place his lips on hers when the priest told him to.

Soobin smiled proudly at his sister getting emotional at the same time.Jimin and Hana congratulate them and they continued with the reception.

Soobin have to leave due to his curfew time.Seora hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before the police brought him back to the cell.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •