Chapter 27

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Damn baby." I said while holding Lauryn's head with both of my hands.

All you heard was her slurping and spitting on my dick while moaning.

I ain't never woke up like this on my birthday... shit ever, Lauryn woke up on straight demon time.

I woke up to feeling my dick in her mouth and looked down seeing her stare at me while giving me head.

Shit I'll tell her everyday my birthday if this how she coming.

"Ah shit, I'm bout nut baby." I said starting to sit up some.

"Mhmmmm" She moaned while still going and looking at me.

"Fuck girl, I'm bout nut all on that pretty little face."

A few seconds later I felt my body tense up as I came in her mouth but she kept going.

I laid back down and tried to move her head but she wasn't moving, "Fuckkkk, gone Lauryn!"

She did it for a few more seconds before slowing down and licked the sides while still looking at me.

"Happy Birthday Poppa!" She smiled while sitting up.

She didn't have on nothing but this light pink Savage Fenty set and she looked mad good.

"Thank you baby girl," I said while catching my breath, "Damn that's what time you on today?" I said while sitting up and giving her a kiss.

It started to get a little more intense as I took the back of her neck in my hands before I felt her hand push my chest a little bit.

"Mmm, no not yet." She said before getting up.

"Come on I'm tryna fuck you all day." I said while getting up and wrapping her in my arms.

"In the bed...on the floor...in the kitchen... movie room... you all mine today baby." I said while kissing her between my words.

She smiled before putting her hands on my chest, "We gone get to that, but I have some stuff for you!" she said excitedly while she walked in my closet.

I sat on the end of the bed waiting for her to get back and she came back with 2 gift bags.

She sat them in front of me then sat next to me, handing me one of the bags.