Chapter 24 : Dead

Happy 1k reads!

--------

Donghyun chuckled. 

Jimin didn't falter though---it was true, his heartbeat was heard outside, it was evident how nervous he was, but the anger he was feeling overtook his other emotions. He positioned the gun on his hand, pointing it straight to the other's head. 

Donghyun sure was amused, but he felt that Jimin was just being foolish. Still snickering slightly---

"You really think? You were in Yoongi's mansion... for how long? Two months? Maximum, four months?" He asked. "You're going to kill me, who put up with Min for years?"

"How come he's such a fool?" He asked, facing Taehyung with a judging look on his face---to which he earned a scowl from Taehyung. 

Jimin turned back to see Taehyung and in that fraction of second, the only thing he comprehended was, the gun flying from his hand down to the floor. 

And Jimin's back hit the wall harshly, the back of his head hitting against it harshly. 

"It's still funny to me," Donghyun said, inserting his hands in his pockets. "That you actually thought you could stand against me," he said, before grabbing Jimin by collar towards him. 

"You'd make an awesome one in bed," he whispered, as Jimin's hands captured Donghyun's, trying to get him away. Seeing the other struggle, Donghyun brought his other hand, pulling Jimin's hair from behind---causing Jimin to strain, and yelp in pain. 

"Too bad you're going to be covered in blood---"

He was cut off, when he was pulled back roughly. 

"Leave him alone." 

Not even seeing who it was, Donghyun turned back, hitting in the person's nose harshly.

Taehyung fell back down at the intensity, his hand moving to his nose---his back hitting the rock harshly, a painful noise escaping him next moment.

Well, he was just training in physical fights---he wasn't an expert, but he couldn't just sit back and see his best friend getting hurt.

"Newbies," he snickered, as he turned to Jimin, whose eyes were fixed on Taehyung---he was struggling to keep balance, blood was dripping from his nose, his back bleeding too---Jimin could tell just by the dark shade forming on his black shirt.

He couldn't even move, the small noises Taehyung let of pain... he couldn't bare watch it.

On the other hand, Taehyung just wanted someone to come---Yoongi, Jin, Jeongguk, anyone. He knew that Jimin wouldn't be able handle Donghyun alone,  so he just wanted someone to find them quickly.

His hands shaking, he took his phone from his pocket---only to see the screen smashed, so that he could see his own reflection in it.

A blood drop dripped on the broken screen, causing Taehyung to cover his nose immediately.

His attention was suddenly distracted---when he heard a painful scream.

Jimin was screaming.

Donghyun was twisting his arm awfully hard, from behind him.

Taehyung tried to get up, but before he could do anything---

"Don't you think it's unfair to fight with someone weaker than you?" Yoongi asked, as he neared both Jimin and Donghyun.

"So, you do admit Jimin is weaker---"

"Who are you calling weak?" Jimin asked calmly, stomping his foot harshly, before retreating his hands, massaging his wrists slightly.