Actual smut part 2 (Kara)

You watched in fascination and desire as Kara slipped onto your flexed fingers with a loud groan.
'Fuck.' You both said at the same time, the feeling of her hot heat around you only adding to your own.
'Jinx.' She said breathily, not moving yet, just letting her body get used to the delicious stretch you knew your fingers provided.
You giggled at that. It sent your heart racing in another way. Not in arousal, but in adoration. Because that comfortable laughter during sex was unheard of to you until Kara. She would be a hot, horny mess one minute, and then the lovable, cute alien you had fallen in love with. Either was fine with you.
At the first roll of her hips, another appreciative moan was heard from her mouth. Your eyes racked up from her tensing abs to her taught throat. God, your girlfriend was hot.
After that, she moved at a steady pace, sometimes circling her hips, causing a slightly louder, lower groan from the back of her throat.
You soaked up the view of her boobs falling up and down with each movement of her hips eagerly, every once in a while going to where your fingers disappeared and reappeared, even slicker than what they were before.
Noticing her shaking thighs bracketing yours, you decided to take the reigns a bit.
At the first shift of your hip so it fell underneath your hand, Kara growled, knowing what the movement meant.
When she next clamped down on your fingers, you drove them harshly further into her slick heat, reaching her front wall and pressing relentlessly on it. You watched as your girlfriend threw her head back in ecstasy and shouted up at the ceiling.
You kept it up until you knew she was worked up to the brim. Her hair was matted, and there was a light layer of sweat noticeable on her soft skin. She was mumbling incoherent moans and driving her hips faster and faster to meet yours.
You quickly and efficiently reached a hand up to palm her left breast, getting the intended effect as she shouted again.
You knew there was one thing that would definitely push her over, but you waited a few more strokes until doing it, enjoying the carefree look on Kara's face.
'Come for me Kara.' You whispered.
She certainly listened, as for the next few moments, your fingers were clenched so hard you thought they might break, making it difficult for you to move them at all.
But you did, helping Kara ride out her orgasm as she moaned uncontrollably.
As her last scream tapered off, she fell half on top of you, your fingers still firmly planted inside her.
'Fuck (y/n).' She mumbled into your hair.
You twitched your fingers inside of her slightly, adding a seductive 'I love you' in her ear and next the you knew, she was clenching around you again.
Her moans were more hoarse this time round, but still intense.
Once that was over, you said:
'Jesus Kar, I didn't know those three words could get you off.'
She half heartedly slapped your shoulder, murmuring a soft 'shut up' into your shoulder.
You reluctantly slipped your fingers out, knowing Kara had her limits and would be sensitive after two orgasms. She groaned at the loss.
'I love you too by the way.' She said.
'Hmm? That's good.' You replied.
You stayed in comfortable silence for a little bit, Kara kissing your shoulder every so often. That was until her thigh accidentally slipped in between yours and your hips jumped at the contact.
'Rao you're so wet.' Kara gasped into your shoulder.
'Watching you cum does that to a woman.' You gasped back, meeting her light presses into you with the rock of your hips.
The friction created gorgeous pressure on your already sensitive clit, making you reach the edge incredibly quick.
Kara kissed you again and again and again, all the while slowly increasing the pace of her tensed thigh.
'Let go for me love.' She whispered into your mouth and you couldn't help but obey, cumming with a loud shout of 'Kara'.
When you came back to, your throat was dry and croaky.
Kara realised quickly and paused her soft massaging of your muscles to speed to get a glass of water and speed back.
You took a gulp and offered the cup to her.
'Thank you babe.' You said as she gulped down the rest of it.
'For the sex or the water?' She said, her signature playful smile plastered on her face.
'Both.'

For @wassabiyeay hope you enjoy part 2 ;)