☠︎︎05

"This is your house key.Your own house okay? Not with your gang understand?" Jisung nodded taking the key from Jimin's hand.

"We already transferred your stuffs Jisung.Tomorrow, we'll buy Seora's clothes and send it to your house" Hana asked and Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Yes mom" Hana ruffled his hair and Seora joined them after changing the dress.

"Go back and rest dear" Seora nodded with a smile."Thank you aunty and uncle" they shook their heads."Call us mom and dad.We are a family now" Seora shyly nodded and Jisung huffed.

"We're going.Bye mom, bye dad" Jisung said and went to the car where Taeyong was waiting.Seora thanked them and bade them before following Jisung to his car.

Then, Kun drove off to their new mansion.Seora followed him into the mansion straight to their share room.

"Sleep on the couch" Jisung said and Seora nodded getting extra pillow and blanket from the closet.

Jisung was taken aback when she eventually fell asleep in the couch uncomfortably.He sighed and took her to the bed feeling guilty.

He huffed laying down beside her.He stared at her until he fell asleep.

Next morning

Seora woke up seeing herself on the bed instead of the couch.She slapped herself and went to get ready for school.

She went to the kitchen and cooked for breakfast before writing a note for him.

═════════════════════════

Hi Jisung-shi, I made breakfast for you.Hope you like it.I finish my school at 2.I'll be home before 3 I promise

~ Seora ♡︎

═════════════════════════

She giggled and went to school not knowing someone was there but they were hiding themselves.

Seora went to school like usual using the public bus.

---

Jisung woke up feeling nothing beside him.He got panicked and started to look for Seora when he saw Mark and Haechan was there in his living room.

"Yah what are you guys doing here?!" They flinched."Yah don't yell!!" Haechan sighed.

Jisung ignored them and went to the kitchen.He saw a container with a sticky note.He read it and sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god" he looked at the container and opened it.It'a kimchi fried rice.He took a bite and widened his eyes.

"W-Wow this is very g-good?!" He digged in and went back to his hyungs."Mark hyung where are the others?" Jisung asked.

"At mansion.We have no mission" Jisung nodded then an idea popped up.

"Tell Yangyang and Shotaro to go to Seora's school" They turned to him."Why?" Jisung scoffed.

"Does everything needs a reason?" They shut up and Haechan called Yangyang.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •