Changed Princess!?

Ch - 36

Kiyaan open the door and enter inside quietly, he move towards sana and saw her sleeping. He smells the perfume scrunch his nose and move outside. Sana didn't do any movement just like sidharth told her.

Aastha message sidharth that kiyaan come back from the room, he sighs and again jump inside the room through window. Thankfully sana still close her eyes and didn't saw him doing that. He move close to her and give a peck on her nose.

"Sidharth." Said sana open her eyes in a jerk. He smiles and says by sitting in front of her, "Aww princess, you recognize me by my kiss only. Not bad." She blushed and says, "Why you sprayed the room freashner everywhere." Scratching his neck sidharth says, "So, he can't recognize me by smell."

"How can he recognize you by smell?" Asked sana in confusion. Sidharth bit his lips and says, "Because he is vampire princess, they have super powers." Sana nodded and asks, "Ohk, but how do he know your smell?" Sidharth hold his head and says, "Your questions has no end princess."

"Because he talk to me before and knows everyone's smell with whom he talk in his life. " Said sidharth by looking at her. Sana made a confuse reaction and says, "It's wired." "Seriously, but how can i tell you that he knows my smell because i am werewolf." Mumrmus sidharth.

Sana tap his hand and says, "What are you murmuring sidharth?" He look at her in a jerk and says, "Nothing princess, but now you tell me about the boy you met yesterday." Sana asks him again to confirm, "The spirit boy? " Which he just nodded.

Taking a breath sana says, "His name is druv and i think he is not a normal human being. Because the pain is so much which means his spirit's aura is too heavy. " Sidharth nodded positively because he himself felt that.

"What is he said to you?" Asked sidharth. Sana look at him and says, "He also me confused so much, you know what he was talking about me and said that he was glad to meet me. But i never saw him before in life nor he. He just heard about me."

From now sidharth understood that he is the same werewolf of his pack who died last night. Sana continue, "He also talked about someone's princess and give a warning. He asked me to tell someone that a big problem is coming, be careful."

Sidharth frowns and look downward, he himself feels last night, that something big is coming. But don't know what? And why? Only knows one thing that whatever it is he need to take care of his pack and his princess.

This the reason he told her everything today, and soon he let her know the whole truth. Because they need to shift somewhere safe, this place is no more a perfect place for them. And till then everyone comes to know about her, so she can't leave here anymore.

He just have to wait till freshers party then atleast something will be sort out. Sana look at sidharth's lost expression and asks, "Where are you lost? Do you know that boy? And wait are you also a vampire?"

Sidharth look at her by narrowing his brows and says, "Please don't compare me with them. And you can feel my heartbeats, vampire doesn't have any and they are cold." Sana make a pout and says, "Ohh, i was just confused."

He smiles and says by squeezing her pout, "I love your this pout princess." Sana remove his hand says, "I need to go for shopping. Will you go with me?" Sidharth asks with a confusing face, "Shopping? why?"

"I don't have anything to wear at freshers night and the dress code is a gown. And i never wear anything except my this dressing style. Sometimes i think that i shouldn't have go there." Said sana with a sad face.

Sidharth immediately cupped her face and says, "You have to go, this is something very important for us. You can't skip the party nor i let you. And don't worry about the dress, let's go with me." Said he grab her hand and move towards the door.

Just then sana says, "Stop, kiyaan will see us." He says by looking at her, "smart princess." And taking out his phone to call kushal, "Is kiyaam still in the college or not?" Kushal says, "No he go somewhere outside and aastha heard that he is going out of town for three days. But don't know why?"

He cut the call and going to say something just then sana's phone start ringing. She look at the caller and says, "It's kiyaan." Sidharth frown and asks her to put the phone on speaker. Nodded she does the same.

Kiyaan says, "Hello shehnaaz, listen to me carefully i am going outside for three days and see you direct at the freshers party morning. Remember one thing don't come close to sidharth shukla, our professor. He is very bad person, just stay away from him and go to your home for some days till i didn't come. "

"You will safe and happy at your house, ohk." Sana smiles sarcastically and says, "yes i will be happy at my house, right i will go there bye." Sidharth smirks and says as soon as she cut the call, "See your so called boyfriend not even know anything about you.".

"What your? You only said that you are my boyfriend now suddenly you change the statement. And why are you smirking?" Said sana by colliding her brows. Sidharth says, "I am just giving another proof that he is telling lie, he send you to the place which not less than a hell for you."

Sana says by folding hand near chest, "Did i ask you for any proof? I already says i trust you. Don't ask me why, because it's just feels right." Smiling sidharth peck her forehead and says, "I love you princess."

Sana close her eyes and says, "I will say after my memory will back." Sidharth pulled back and says, "Who knows if you again being my shy princess?" Sana twist her lips and says, "Let's go now."

Both move outside the college , sidharth ask sana to say in the hostel that she is going home. Sana frowns but he somehow manage her. After all this both settled on the car and he start driving.

Sana is still frowning and ask, "Where will i go?" Sidharth smiles and says, "Place where you live before loosing memory." Sana face palmed herself and says , "last i remember i was going for some trip." He look at her and says, "We met first time on that trip."

Sana turns her face towards him in a jerk and asks, " Please tell me everything that i forget sidharth." Nodded he start telling her, the part of story she knows. How they met, then sidharth comes to college, both become friends, solving Irish's case.

Her shifting with him, where he added that they come in relationship after and deliberately skip the best friend part. Her told him about the truth, till kiyaan's incident.

Sana look at him with shock face and says suddenly, "You are the one who send those ballons, snowfall and chocolates right." Sidharth open his eyes widely and says fumbling, "N.. no princess.. i was."

"Stop fumbling sidharth, now i am confirmed its you. Don't dare to lie im front of me." Said sana with an angry frown. Sidharth look at her by the corner of his eyes and says, "You are change after loosing memory princess, never before you scold me like this."

Sana roll her eyes and says, "I am bit irritated because i didn't remember anything. And specially the most beautiful time of my life, and now i am figure out one more thing. " She put her both hands on waist and says,

"From where bring those aalu parathas? And you put the mud deliberately on your hands right." Sidharth look at her like he saw some ghost and gulped his saliva, "I miss my old innocent princess, this one is always ready to scare me."

Sana nodded and says, "Now you have to bear this version also even after i get my memory back, dramebaaz." Sidharth didn't say anything and drive quietly.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!