𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

I woke up to find that Blaise was already gone. He was just like Malfoy, got what he wanted and then left. I guess it's a guy thing.

I finished getting ready for the day and made my way to the common room, as i got to the door i could hear laughter coming from a group of boys.

I pushed open the door not taking any interest of them infront of me, the group fell silent and all eyes focused on me.

"Can i help you guys with something?", i asked.

Pansy burst out into a stupid whiny laugh as she sat on Malfoy's lap, practically grinding all over him. I've always hated Pansy, she's such a cow.

"Just leave Potter, this is a conversation for big boys and girls only", Pansy mocked.

"Shut it Parkinson, i say whether she can stay or not. Come sit Lexi", Malfoy grinned.

I took a seat next to Blaise, he wrapped his arms around me and i could feel Malfoy's eyes burning into me. Was he jealous?

"So back to the conversation, we all know Crabbe and Goyle have tried and failed, Blaise got lucky once and well Draco has fucked every single girl in our year including me", she smirked.

"Oh so very classy", i laughed.

"Aw are you jealous? jealous that i've fucked Draco and your boyfriend", she spat.

"Course i'm not jealous of Malfoy, but you've never been near Blaise", i snarled.

"Besides the point, you're still a pathetic little virgin Potter", she laughed.

Oh shit, i hope Malfoy doesn't say anything about me and him.

"Say what you want, but me and Alexis totally did it last night", Blaise announced rather proudly,

Fuck, that's even worse. What's Malfoy going to think of me?

I looked up and met Malfoy's eyes, they were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard. In that moment i knew he was so angry, but for what? I drew in a deep breath and looked back at Blaise.

"Shut up Blaise, that's private", i whined.

"Oh so little miss innocent is no longer i see, took you both long enough. So Alexis was Blaise good in the sack?", she joked.

"This conversation is fucking stupid, i've had enough of this shit", bellowed Malfoy as he stormed out of the common room.

I jumped out my seat, i knew i had to chase after him. Blaise grabbed onto my arm to stop me but i didn't care.

"Hey, why are you going after the miserable sod just leave it", Blaise snapped

"I need to see if he's okay, also don't say that about him ever again", i spat.

"Oh i sense a little crush, how pathetic", Pansy grinned.

"Well i sense a desperate slut, how pathetic", i smiled.

The boys all burst out laughing but Pansy looked like she was about to cry. I couldn't help but feel good about myself.

                            🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

"Malfoy, are you in there", i said as i knocked on his door.

No response

"Malfoy, for gods sake open the bloody door", i shouted.

"You think i want to talk to you? please i don't even want to see your face", he spat.

"What, why would you even say that", i queried.

The door opened, his angry eyes were long gone. They were more sad, empty even.

"Are you being serious Lexi, you fucking slept with Blaise last night", he hissed.

"Why do you care, he's my boyfriend and you're not remember", i laughed.

"So what am i then, Lexi? Just someone you want to mess about with when Blaise is busy", He didn't find it funny, he sighed heavily as he ran his fingers through his bright blonde hair.

"But you said that you'd never be with someone like me, so why are you so bothered?", i asked.

"I'm bothered because i...", he stuttered.

"Because what Malfoy, tell me", i added.

"Nothing, i just think you should leave now", he blurted.

"Are you kidding me right now, you was about to tell me something i know you was", i replied.

"Fuck sake Lexi, just fucking leave i don't want to be around you" he yelled.

"Whatever Malfoy, i've had enough of your games", i growled as i walked out the door.

                          🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

My heart sunk as she walked out the door, why was i always such a twat to her?

My palms were sweaty, i was so close to telling her how i truly feel. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, once i've said it i can't take it back. That scared me.

I took my shirt off for bed and the colour drained out of my face as i saw the mark again, i felt sick to my stomach every-time i saw it. I still have nightmares every night of the moment when i got the mark, it was awful. I was so fucking scared, i'm still so scared.

I kicked and screamed when i found out i'd have to get the mark. My father had to pin me down onto the floor because i refused to let it happen. He betrayed me, what sort of father does that to their child. My pathetic mother just stood there and watched, didn't even try to stop father or you know who.

I guess this is why i can't tell Alexis, she'd never love me if she knew what i was. She'd just think i was truly pathetic.

                           🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

         Please vote, it'd be much appreciated