24

"jeno im homeee." an excited kyungmi exclaimed at she walked through the front door.

almost immediately after her arrival, jeno ran to her and picked her up, engulfing her in a warm hug.

"welcome home." he said and pecked her cheek, making her blush.

"someone missed me." she teased him and he set her down, rolling his eyes.

"whatever. anyways i made some food." he said, walking to the kitchen island and sliding a plate of food towards her.

"looks delicious thank you." she happily said and immediately devoured the food, making jeno chuckle.

"you're so cute." he muttered, not loud enough for her to hear.

"what was that?"

"nothing."

kyungmi shrugged her shoulders and continued eating, then making her way to wash her dish and to the living room to see a tiny sunhi crawling around.

"she's getting so big." she said, wiping a fake tear from her face as she watched her daughter sit up and play with her toys.

"lele spoils her." jeno said and kyungmi nodded as they looked around the messy living room filled with many toys.

"this is a great life. i'm glad i accidentally bumped into you that one time." kyungmi said and he nodded in agreement.

"never woulda thought i had a soulmate but here we are." jeno said and kyungmi ruffled his hair, making him pout.

"can't believe i doubted it at first. you guys make me feel complete." kyungmi said and picked up their baby, walking over to jeno and he engulfed the two in a hug.

"you've really taken my heart, kyungmi. i hope you know that." jeno said and kyungmi's heart began to flutter. her face heated up and jeno chuckled at her state.

"you've taken mine." kyungmi replied and kissed his cheek to which jeno returned by kissing her temple. sunhi was uncontrollably squealing at the entire thing, making the both of them laugh.

"i lo-" jeno was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door.

"they're always stealing my thunder." he mumbled out as he made his way to the door.

"what now you idi- mom?" jeno said in shock as he flung open the door.

behind his mother stood a tall, elegant woman. narae.

"narae, why the hell are you back?"

"now is that any way to speak to your soulmate?" narae said tauntingly and jeno furrowed his eyebrows confused. she held up her wrist, holding a somewhat similar tattoo to jeno's and kyungmi's. before jeno could say anything, his mother interrupted him.

"are you gonna let us in or what?" jeno's mother said before pushing herself in, immediately making eye contact with a nervous kyungmi.

"jeno, who the hell is she and why is she holding a baby?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"these bitches always interrupting the good stuff. we coulda almost went out there!"
one of the boys exclaimed while the other sighed.

"this feeling... it isn't good at all."