The Sunni Method

Listen to some guided meditations or subliminals before going to bed :)

Step One: you can do this at anytime in the day, every 30 minutes if you have the time. If you are sitting in a chair, close your eyes and feel like you are in your dr. Now imagine that you are in your DR, you don't need to visualize. It may take a while but really focus on it. Once you get the feeling that you are in your DR, memorize the atmosphere and amplify it. When you feel like you are in your DR, it shouldn't feel like you are just visualizing or that it's all up in your head. You have physically felt like you are, for example, sitting in your bedroom in your DR. You GENUINELY have to feel like you are there.

STEP TWO: do this before sleeping. Lie down in any position you find comfortable, I recommend you don't move afterwards. Close your eyes and start visualizing a scene in your DR. (Example: you and someone from your dr hanging out in the park talking about something.) as you are visualizing also FEEL like you are there. Now repeat affirmations that you will shift or whatever you prefer. Once you are done, repeat until you fall asleep. The scene should be short so you can repeat it multiple times, you need to have a clear mindset and you really need to focus.

I've been told this is an easier method, so if you are new to shifting you should try it first :) ❤️

1111