𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡,
𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓.
(𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)

       "JENNI!" marcel called out. she sat up from her bed and opened her window. standing outside, marcel held orange poppies along with some chocolate.

     she fixed herself up a bit and went outside. "this is your surprise?" he nodded. "did i wake you up?" he questioned. "no, i woke up about ten minutes ago."

it was 9am and jenni had a day off. "i have to model for a magazine at 11," jenni frowned a bit but marcel didn't finish his sentence yet. "but, we can hangout."

"not here. my parents are kinda a lot." jenni turned around and remembered all the times jenni brought somebody over and how they would bash her friends and fight each other. sometimes they even teamed up on jenni but normally it was always her mom hitting her.

"we can get breakfast somewhere. i found a nice spot in beverly hills a month ago and they serve the best breakfast food ever." jenni felt puzzled. beverly hills wasn't really an area she visited daily. the only time she was there was when she drove past it on the bus.

"beverly hills? that's a little um, expensive. i don't really think i can afford anything." at the moment, jenni only had about $150 which would most likely only cover a drink. "hey, don't stress. i'm the one who offered so i'll be the one covering everything. all you have to do is relax and enjoy the food. you're gonna love it."

"thank you, marcel. i really mean it. i don't think anybody has ever done something like this for me." he smiled at her. his smile was so precious to her. it brought butterflies to her stomach.

on the way there, marcel and jenni discussed numerous topics. jenni informed him that she was going to work tomorrow leaving him with a brilliant idea.

they finally arrived and sat down at a luxurious table for two. "wow, this all looks so good." jenni's eyes scrolled through the menu eventually finding her meal. the waitress came by in a dress, an expensive one too. "good morning, how may i take your order?"

"i would like the fluffy french toast along with a mug of coffee." jenni felt spoiled ordering. usually, she never ate out and when she did it was a cheap breakfast meal from jack in the box. marcel ordered fluffy pancakes with eggs and bacon. very basic but the fluffy pancakes were supposedly the most delicious thing they sold here.

      one huge insecurity jenni had was how she ate. luckily, marcel was too invested in his food therefore implying he had no time to look at her. jenni did receive some dirty looks from customers sitting across the restaurant. it was very uncomfortable for her to look over and see some random man looking at her with a disgusted facial expression plastered all over his face. she wished she could simply tell him to mind his own business.

     as they finished up, they walked back to his car. "so what did you think of the food?" marcel asked. it was clear that he had ate at this restaurant more than once which didn't come as much of a surprise to her. "the food was great." jenni had the urge to tell him about the men looking at her but she didn't want to talk about how she was insecure of the way she ate.

       "maybe we should come here again for dinner." her jaw dropped. again? the food was beyond delicious but it was just too much money. the total of their meals was $980. another thing that shocked her was knowing they served dinner. "that sounds like a great idea. i'll be paying for my own meal next time though."

       "jenni, when you're with me you don't have to worry about money. i insist on paying." she felt kind of offended hearing that for some odd reason. "marcel really, it's okay. i have the money to afford my own mea-" an incoming phone call from her upset mother arrived at her phone interrupting her. "give me oneeee second."

        "jenni where the hell are you? i wanted you home to clean. you know our deal. on your days off you're supposed to stay home all day cleaning." her mother continued for two minutes. "marcel i have to-"

        "i understand."

━━ cat's corner

       is this bad ?? like i felt like 7 hours is too much

       is this bad ?? like i felt like 7 hours is too much. i read an article that said people spend 3 hours and they were saying it shocked like girl- i spend almost 12 hours 😭😭