Toothbrush//George Weasley

A/n: Thank you guys for 900 views on this story! Sorry, I haven't updated in a bit, I had been writing every single day for the past like two months and decided to take a short break this weekend. I also had no idea what to call this chapter so um...toothbrush it is.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter, it takes place on the morning of Bill and Fleur's wedding during Deathly Hallows pt.1

_____________________________________

You were staying over at the Weasley's house the night before Bill and Fleur's wedding. George Weasley has been your boyfriend for five years now so it was obvious that the two of you would be going together. 

After last night's events, everyone needed something a bit uplifting. Luckily the order had safely brought Harry back to the Burrow but others weren't as lucky. Alastor Moody was sadly killed and although George was mostly alright, he had lost his ear.

It was terrifying to be sitting in the kitchen, anxiously waiting for everyone to return and the next second your boyfriend was stumbling inside with blood dripping from the side of his face. You sat beside him for hours as he slept and gained back his strength. 

When he started to wake up a bit you would brush your hands through his hair and hum softly until he fell back asleep. He didn't need for you to sit there but it made you happy when a smile would appear on his face before drifting off once again. 

Once he finally felt better he moved upstairs to sleep in his own bed. Even though Molly didn't like you to be in the same room with him at night you just had to sneak in there. After seeing him in such a state you were so worried about losing him that you didn't want to spend a minute away. 

You tip-toed your way toward him and Fred's room and quietly knocked on the door but loud enough that if either of them were awake they would hear. You waited a couple of seconds then watched as the door opened, revealing Fred on the other side.

"What are you doing up so late y/n?" he asked with a single eyebrow raised.

"I could ask you the same question but that's beside the point. I need to see George, " you said while trying to look into the room around Fred who blocked the doorway. He laughed slightly before getting out of the way and letting you inside.

You smiled while looking at his bed to see him sleeping soundly. His chest moved up and down with his steady breathing as his ginger hair fell over his face. "Do you mind if I stay in here tonight?" you asked Fred.

"It's fine, as long as you guys don't plan on doing anything while I'm here, " he laughed before climbing back into his own bed.

You climbed underneath the covers and laid so your back was facing George's front. You then reached to turn off the light on the bedside table. Before you got the chance to turn around you felt George's arm wrap around your waist and pull you in closer. 

You blushed as you felt him nuzzle his face into your neck. The feeling of him lying so closely against you immediately put you at ease. All your worry drifted away, you knew George wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

_______________________________

The next morning you woke up from George pulling himself away and stepping up out of his bed. You groaned and fluttered your eyes open while reaching out to try and pull George back. He brushed your hair out of your face and whispered, "stay here darling, go back to sleep."

"But I want to cuddle with you longer, " you whined while giving him a pouty lip. You could tell George was fighting with himself on what to do but he eventually responded, "I have to get dressed and help set up for the wedding. But I'll be downstairs when you wake up, ok?"

You once again groaned then shoved your face into the pillow. You heard him open the door to his closet and pull the clothes off of his hangers. You slowly pulled your face out from your pillow and watched as George pulled his sleep shirt off his head, exposing his chest.

He turned around to grab his shirt off the end of his bed but caught you staring at him. You squealed and covered your face with the blanket as he threw the shirt he just took off at you.

"This isn't a show silly, no watching, " George teased you as you poked just your eyes out from under the blankets. "Not even just a little peak, " you asked innocently.

"Not even one, " George said while throwing the sheets back over your face. You giggled and waited for him to tell you he was all done changing. Once he did you sat up in the bed and waited as he stepped over to drag you up.

"Hey! Five minutes ago you were telling me I could go back to sleep, " you complained as he pulled you out of bed by the arm. 

"That was before you were totally awake, " he said before leaning in to kiss your forehead. When you pulled away you looked up into his eyes that were filled with nothing but love.

"It's your turn to get dressed, I'm going downstairs but meet me there when you're done, " he said with a wink before leaving the room. You walked towards Ginny's room in which you were staying in.

You changed into your dark blue party dress that fell to just above your knees. It cinched in at your waist and had a low V-shaped neckline. The bottom was pleated so it poofed out a little bit more, making your waist look even smaller. You opened back up your bag to grab a little bit of makeup. You put on mascara, light eyeshadow, and nude lipstick. 

Once you were finished you stepped out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs. Upon entering the kitchen you saw George who was sipping a cup of tea. "Hey love, " you smiled while walking over to him.

He turned his head and blushed when he saw you. "Wow, you look...amazing, " he complimented you. Your face turned red and you responded, "and you have a toothbrush in your ear?" 

"What, do you not like it, " he frowned at you which only caused you to start laughing. "No, but the best you could do is a toothbrush, " I responded with a smirk.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked while raising a single eyebrow. "Wait right here, " you said before walking out of the room.

You rushed in and out of rooms, grabbing anything small enough to fit in the hole that replaced George's ear. Once you finished you returned to the kitchen and sat at the table next to George.

"Ok, first we'll try a marker, " you said while smiling. George looked at you as if you were crazy but you just continued to beg him more, "come on, we need to find the perfect thing. You can't stick a toothbrush you just used into your ear."

He finally agreed and pulled the toothbrush out. Before putting it down he looked at it and sadly said, "goodbye little toothbrush, it was fun while it lasted."

You handed him the purple marker which he then stuck in the hole where his ear was and began posing to show it off. "Hmmm, it's just not right. Here try this, " you said while handing him your old mascara bottle.

You looked at him for a good 30 seconds before deciding it wasn't right either. You looked at the few things you had pulled out until one had caught your eye. You handed George a sparkly dark blue colored pencil.

"Here, maybe this will work, " you said. He took the colored pencil and stuck it into his ear. You smiled and said, "perfect, now you'll match my dress."

"You are absolutely insane, " George said while trying to hold back a laugh. 

"But that's why you love me, " you responded before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. He pulled you in for a hug and moved you so you were sitting on his lap.

"George, y/n, where are you?" Molly called from the hallway. She walked into the kitchen and simply said, "why is there a colored pencil in your ear?"

Instead of responding you both looked at each other and started nonstop laughing.