4

"My feet are killing right now" huffed Emily my coworker and second best friend.

First being Regina of course.

"I hear you sis, I'm soo ready to hit the sack right now" I said closing my locker.

It's been two days now living at Doris's beautiful pool house, Miliano and I hardly see each other cause A. I'm on my day shift and thank goodness cause I don't want him coming over to make friends or anything after the way I felt about him. God knows my mind needs heavy duty bleaching for all those thoughts I had for a teenage boy.

"But first we must hit up the bar, its Wednesday special and I'm ready to shoot down them shots" hyped Emily throwing me into laughter with her jazz hands.

I agreed cause it's a dream team, Emily and I. She goes for the alcohol and I go for the hot wings.

••

"I don't think that makes you a pedo cause homeboy must be eighteen or nineteen and how old are you?" asked Emily sucking on a lemon slice. "Twenty?"

The crowded bar smelled of beer and cigarettes as Emily and I sat at our usual side booth randomly bobbing our head to the classic music that made you nostalgic to an era you haven't lived.

"Twenty one" I corrected her as our usual waiter slash friend Thomas brought us our drinks and wings.

"Thomas, you are gay right?"

Poor Thomas looked confused at her. "uhm.... Yeah"

"if a nineteen year old happened to be interested in you, will you date him or let him hit" she asked shooting back one shot wincing at the bitterness.

"Well, if I was twenty or twenty three than yes, I would" he answered prouldly.

"Uhm how old are you Thomas" now Emily was confused and so was I.

"Thirty"

"OMG, tell me your secret to being this young bitch!" exclaimed Emily attracting a few eyes as Thomas chuckled with a thank you. I too was surprised cause the beach blond youthful waiter could easily pass for a twenty five year old twink.

"Lot of sex babe" he teased walking away leaving us in fits of laughter.

"See babe, you aren't too old, so if homeboy shows interest than ride that schlong to the wild west baby" she cheered washing me with embarrassment. Emily and her alcohol do not mix well.

"Good lawd you are dirty Em" I laughed licking my greasy fingers.

"No honey I'm just being real, these teenage boys be packing and packing good so be ready not to walk for a few days"

Shaking my head I tuned her out. "I'm not sleeping with a teen Em and who knows he might be straight and before you say the noodle thing just remember that same people are just straight, boiled or not"

"booohooo!!!! You are just scared" she teased sticking out her tongue at me.

~~

"Bye babe" she slurred as the lyft dropped me off first. I waved at her and told the driver to drop her off safely. Thank goodness tomorrow I'll be going to work in the afternoon cause I'm sure I'll be hangover.

Emily is a bad influence and I can't handle my alcohol well.

I sneaked past the gate feeling like I was doing something wrong here but thank goodness the main house's lights were off they were probably fast asleep by now. Making my way down the path that leads to my dwelling I stopped in my tracks when I heard splashes of water coming from the pool.

Squinting my eyes through the darkness I slowly went to investigate...... Must be an animal or something I thought walking close to the bright blue lit pool seeing nothing in the water.

"Meh, must be my imagination" I shrugged to myself turning to leave only to yelp in fear falling back feeling the warm water of the pool engulf me in an airless hug.

A distorted figure jumped in after me getting hold of me......it was Miliano, the figure was Miliano..... I'm in the muscular arms of a shirtless Miliano. Miliano is holding onto me swimming up to the surface of the pool and all I could concentrate on was his godly face a few inches away from mine, the way he looked ethereal under water and how magical he looked with drops of water running down his face, neck and abs when he got us out of the water.

Okay bitch we get it, you are in the arms of hot teen.

"Are you okay?". Aw is that concern in his voice or was the tequila too strong. "I didn't mean to scare you and what are you doing sneaking around this late" his voice got dark.

"I'm coming.........from work and I may.......... have had tooooooo...... much to drink" I giggled poking his firm chest. "You are soo stro-..... I'm.... gonna pu"

And just like that boys and girls I threw up on Mrs Doris's perfect lawn and embarrassed myself in front of a teenager I'm majorly crushing on.

*****

Before God casts me into hell.
He has to show me when, where and how I chose to be gay since straight people think it's a choice.

Okay bye