07//practice

By Thursday, Coach Robert has sent me the email with the boys schedule and said that they've all agreed to be interviewed. He also might have mentioned that he liked me so he threatened to make them run laps if they said no.

I've also learned a lot about this school for example: the "queen" who has been trying to get with the bad boys for like years name is Michelle, or Shelly, for short. She has 2 little minions but I don't know their names because I try my very hardest to ignore them. Me and Seth fuck with all the teachers we have classes together with and Ollie and I help each other out when we get confused during class. Dylan DEFINITELY likes Kena but Kena doesn't believe it, and Noah seriously does not talk to anyone besides his friends. I've also learned more about Jake, Josh, Kena and Maddie. Jake and Josh are fraternal twins, Josh is bi but in the closet at school because people are assholes, Jake is loud and outspoken and extremely liberal for living in a small town, Maddie is the shyest in the group and shes more girly than me or Kena, Kena's the most like me, except she doesn't do too hot in school, she's quiet unless she wants to talk to you, but can also be very shy, especially around her boy toy.

Also i've noticed their looks go with their personalities. Josh wears crew necks with collared shirts layered under them and khakis, is about 6' and has a nose piercing, Jake wears jeans and hoodies most of the time and is like 6'1. Maddie likes to wear skirts a lot and tanks and stuff even though it gets cold as shit here in Montana, she's like 5'5 and the shortest of the group, Kena likes more comfy clothes style but occasionally dresses up, she also has a nose piercing (I guess they got them together), and she 5'10.

~

I don't know if I described Carter yet but if not she's 5'8, blonde wavy hair and she's skinny with curves in the right places. She has a tattoo on the back of her neck and behind her ear. The one on the back of her neck is a princess flower because her dad used to bring her those and call her his little princess when she was younger, the one behind her ear is a semi-colon because she attempted to take her own life after her dad died, but her mom said "this isn't the end baby, I know it feels like it's the end but it's not, it's like a semi-colon. You just have to continue the sentence" anyways that's her and her tattoos meanings.

~

Anyways, I'm now dragging Kena and Maddie to the field in the back of the school with my camera and their voice recorders and notebooks. I'm taking pictures because that's my specialty and because they suck at it, and they're doing the interviews.

We get there and Dylan waves at us, which then causes Coach to see us and smile and wave us down.

"Coach smiles?" asked Kena quietly from behind me.

"And he laughs, just be yourself, he'll love you." I add and she scoffs.

"Right."

We walk down the bleachers and onto the field.

"Alright boy," coach starts, "These are the girls doing your page, if I find out that any one of you has made any one of them uncomfortable in anyway you'll be running laps."

"Come on coach! the one on the right looks freaky." Says a voice from the back referring to me.

I scoff loudly enough for him to hear, "You'll never know." Kena stifles a laugh, while coach is just downright laughing.

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves girls since you'll be with us the whole season."

"Right, uhm- I'm Carter, I'll be taking pictures."