Chapter 17(edited)

3rd pov:

"Hey dads..." Deku said awkwardly,"Long time no see?"

"Shut that big ass mouth of yours you problem child!" Aizawa said, making Deku visually flinch. Everyone remembers he wasn't just gone for 5 years and no matter how strong he acts he was still kidnapped and enslaved for 5 years.

"B-but I'm back... that's something." Deku said with jazz hands at the end to hide his anxiety and worry.

"How are you, baby?" Aizawa asked as he walked forward to touch Deku. Deku did the same thing he's been doing for five years and stared him dead in the eyes waiting for the hit, but nothing came.

"No ones gonna hurt cha. We've been over this like 4 times now, you're safe here and loved here. See, look, your damn family lives here for Christ sake" Bakugo pointed out.

"You have HORRIBLE English! You also can't expect Izuku to be perfectly trusting and loving once being here like Mina and Kaminari were. If I remember correctly they were barely there while Izuku was there for five years..." Present Mic pointed out.

"I'm not WEAK! That place didn't change me! I'm me! A smart, shy kid who can beat you up!" Deku said, trying to prove to himself in the process that he was all the things he called himself.

"Shut your face Zuku you know perfectly that being there for 5 years changed you." Shinso said before walking up to Izuku not caring that he tensed up,"Imma lift you up and we're going to a spare room to settle you in." Shinso said and did exactly that.

Shinso picked him up and left the room, making sure no one followed so he could have a real conversation with Izuku without him lying. "Zuku stop lying, we all can tell that being touched and around so many people is bugging. You don't have to stop acting strong but atleast t-"

"How do I know you're real and not one of the clones? How do I know this ain't some messed up trick? I've been rude non stop and no one has left or laid a single hair on me. Kacchan should have hit me multiple times between the last 24 hours but he didn't? I should have gone into a cage or been beaten but it hasn't come yet. Why?" Deku said with teary eyes.

"Zuku, breathe... It's not going to be like the movies where the princess finds the prince and everything is better, the past isn't going to suddenly disappear, but no one's going to hit you. To you it will not feel real because that's been your life for 5 years but no one will. You will NEVER and I mean NEVER go into a 'cage' or be beat again." Shinso said in a serious tone as they reached the spare room. "On a side note if I wasn't the real deal I wouldn't know that you won't touch broccoli because you think it's cannibalism. And you were always one for nicknames... even if your life was a mess and you didn't like the people you couldn't say there real names- you'd make nicknames in seconds after knowing their name"

Shinso placed Deku on the bed before grabbing a pill from his pocket,"this is it huh, you did that whole sprang and proved to be the real Sho just to poison me ..." Deku said with his hand out so he could take the pill.

"No I am the real deal this is to help your animal features. First you will be knocked out, then while you're asleep your features will come back. You will just have to deal with the aftermath pain" he said and dropped the pill in Izuku's hand. "Anyway I'll lock the door and leave." He said walking to the door. " Oh and before I forget, nice onesie." He said as he locked and left the room leaving Deku bewildered by the last 24 hours.

"I can't trust them. Can I?" Izuku said, questioning himself. Without a second thought Deku put the pill in his mouth and swallowed,"I guess we shall find out if it's poison or not" he said as he curled up in the sheets and closed his eyes hoping this would help the process go quicker.

____________________________

Words: 720

Thank you for reading! Leave comments and opinions or questions in the comments. Also can you answer the following questions for me?

The few questions:
Is this story fast passed?
Is it like all the over mafia Bakudeku?
Is it confusing?
Should I make the chapters longer or just keep it they way it is? (Either way I don't care I usually write 1000+ words in chapters but I've been trying to make them shorter jus invade people like them short but yea)