eleven

she didn't even know why she teared up that much. she couldn't understand why she felt that emotional. it was just a dress.

maybe she had too much. he was being unreasonable. she was frustrated on not knowing why the hell donghyuck invested his time to mess with her.

and thinking about how it started and how it's going, seri can't help but find their fights petty and childish. that if donghyuck does something to her, she'll get even, then he'll try to get even again— the cycle continues, it drains seri.

their fight will be never ending if no one's gonna stop. and if she'll stop and ignore donghyuck, will he stop?

"is it uncomfortable?" renjun asks when he saw her fiddling with the hoodie's pocket.

the girl shook her head. "it's supper comfy. thank you for letting me borrow it."

the chinese gave the girl his angelic smile. "about your dress, i can—"

"i can just wash it later," seri interrupted, "and i'm still treating you lunch."

renjun have felt the girl's determination from her tone. he just reluctantly nodded and got his sta​tio​nery, placing it on the table.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

the tutoring session went well. renjun was good at teaching and she successfully had lunch with him. seri had so much to giggle about and it crossed her mind that her bestfriend had no idea about what's going on.

"aren't you suppose to have your saturday sleepover on dongsook's?" sungchan asked when he caught her sister slipping her shoes off at the hall, "and who's hoodie is that? aren't you wearing a dress earlier?"

the girl didn't even bother to answer her brothers question. "is jaehyun already home?" she asks as she was reminded of their sleepover.

"he's currently cooking," sungchan replied, still bothered about the hoodie that she's wearing. "i swear, i have seen that before..."

seri just gave him a half shrug before walking to the kitchen. she caught jaehyun cooking something using a pan.

her brother must've heard her footsteps that he gave her a quick glance before focusing his eyes again on the pan.

"if this is about you sleepover at dongsook's, don't expect to gain my approval," jaehyun spoke before she collected her words.

her eyes narrowed. "but we've been doing that since last year... you were okay with it."

jaehyun took a glimpse of her before snorting. "things change, seri. you're dating his twin and who knows what you are doing with him—"

"i'm not stupid enough to date donghyuck!" she interrupted, "i mean i'm not dating him... never."

still, the male shook his head firmly. "if you want that sleepover so bad, just do it here."

and because seri didn't have a choice, she immediately told dongsook about it. her bestfriend whined for a while about it since she was already in het pajamas but nevertheless, dongsook still agreed.

after the jungs' dinner, a honk was heard. dongsook have arrived still on her pajamas. she politely greeted jaehyun before the both of them got to seri's bedroom.

when they got their, seri didn't waste any minute and started telling dongsook about her day. she had complimented renjun over and over again on how smart he was.

"i'm pretty sure he has the highest grade in calculus!" seri prompted, quite proud of her crush.

dongsook was happy about how her bestfriend's love life was going that she didn't want to reply to her statement. but still, she was blunt and a chatterbox.

"well, he didn't have the highest," dongsook objected, "you might not believe it but my brother holds the highest score during our latest exam in calculus."

seri was puzzled, "brother? you mean.."

dongsook beamed proudly, "yes, lee donghyuck."