Sasa and the Nekoi

On the world surface in the newly inhabitant southern continent a young scaled male named Sasa is swimming in the sea with a large wooden spear as he hunts for fish and puts them in a  crude basket. He emerges from the ocean food in all walking on the beach as he is greeted by his younger sister Susa who is to aide him foraging for shells and items on the beach for powders and ointments. 

Sasa ( Susa i have gathered enough for us to eat tonight what have you found?)

Susa ( I have found several living shells and even water weed to dry and make soup with once set. But I feel as if something is watching me brother but when I turned around to see I found nothing at all.)

Sasa looks to the jungle several meters away from them and narrow his eyes as he senses several life signs but decides to let it pass for now. He and his sister return to their village on a beach a couple of miles away from their current location. Once their they're many others of their tribe as they go to their hut and start to prep their food. In the hut is their mother who is making a totem to protect her son who is always going out to sea to search for food and its many dangers. 

Susa tells her mother of what happened on the beach and that she felt she was watched but nothing happened to her. Eventually her mother told a story about a being in the woods with fur and flesh that would attack from the trees at any of our warriors even killing her own father as he protected her she then said they are called the Tree demons. She says to avoid the jungles at all cost if they wish to live to see an old age and their own children. Susa looks at the forest fro m out side the huts windows and senses the feeling of being watched again as he feels his heart pumping.

The next day Sasa tells his sister to stay home or in the village as he gets dressed to explore the forest and find the watching beast and see if they really are tree demons. He is wearing several pieces of crude armor and wielding a stronger spear and even a crude blade too. He puts the totem on and then enters the jungle as he is surrounded by many large trees and roots. There are many plants and sounds Sasa is not use too as he sees birds and small monsters escape from his appearance. Eventually as he goes deeper into the jungle he eventually here's a loud screech from the direction in front of him and decides to investigate.

After following the screech he came upon a large monster close to is size scratching at a single tree that is singled out from there rest. He then hides behind a nearby tree and sees the beast is a large boar like beast he has never scene before let alone exhausted. But what catches his eyes the most that in the tree is two small creatures that are holding each other sacred and seem to be crying in fear. Sasa watches some more as these small beings seem to be smart as the bigger of the two is trying to protect the smaller one. they both are wearing clothing seem to be calling for help. 

Sasa decides to save the two beings as they seem to bare not evil so far he then charges to at the beast and stabs the beast in the back with his spear. He then grabs the beast with all his strength and throws the beast away from the tree. He looks to the two and says they must escape as he will take on the beast. The two small beings see the new figure appear and are confused by its sudden help. They realize that it is helping them from the monster and start to make their escape as Sasa blocks the beast charges and stabs at it again. Eventually he kills the beast and sits against the tree injured in his side as the beast cut him good.

Sasa lays on the tree tired and in pain as he looks at the large beast he has slain and wants to go home and rest but can barely move after his battle. Just as it seems he is about to to die from blood lost but then he sees several small figures surround him as there seem to be about 15 of them. he then hears several soft cries and then feels things touch his body and seem to be addressing his wounds. He then watches as his vision goes black and he is knocked out.