Meeting Aaron

Hey guys I know I have not uploaded on this story for a while because I have been working on my other story, which is Lady Josephine: Armed and ready to kill

I hope you like this chapter! Enjoy!

Emilestie

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Fayette's P.O.V.

After what seemed like days, the commander came to see me in the dungeon. Looking up I saw his face sneering at me.

"Have we made a decision yet, little one?"

I choose not to answer, for he did not deserve one. All I did was glare at him and fight off the urge to spit in his face like last time.  I could tell he was getting frustrated and he kicked me in the stomach.

"ANSWER ME!" he roared

I just lay there on the ground watching the water drip from the crack in the wall.

I could hear him breath slowly as he tried to come him self down. Bringing his voice down to a whisper he said in to my ear.

"Answer me and I might get you some food, and decent clothes." I lifted my head up from the floor and blinked at him. His anger returned and he slapped me repeatedly on the cheek. I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the pain and brought my head back down to the floor hoping the coldness would soothe it. Trying to distract myself I watched the wall again.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

......................................................................................................................................................................

It continued like this for days. The commander asking me on my decision, I ignoring him, and him hitting me until he got bored and finally left. I did not mind the solitude in the dungeon, I could think about the events that have occurred in my life. However, the thing I thought about most was the man that had tried to save me from the commander.

Why did he do it?

Did he get in trouble?

Is it possible there is a human out there that cares about the supernaturals?

All these questions passed through my mind for days on end and I could never answer them. I could not ask the man because I have not seen him since the day I was captured; however, one day he came.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I had been waiting for days to see her waiting for the opportunity to bring her food. I knew how they treated prisoners especially supernaturals. Today I knew I had a chance during the guard shift when the guards coming in were always drunk and fell asleep almost instantly.

I waited until they had both fallen asleep, slumped against the top of the stone stairs. Creeping around them I silently made my way along the cells until I came to the one I wanted.

"Excuse me. Are you there?" Excuse me? did I just say excuse me? what a idiot...

"W-Who is there?" A small voice whimpered out from the shadows.

What had they done to her? She sounded horrible!

"I am the man that you thanked. Do you remember? I brought you food."  I held the sack through the bars as proof. Hearing a shuffle of chains and feet a thin hand snatched the bag from my hand.

I heard myself gasp as I saw her face. Her once perfect glowing skin was covered with bruises, ranging from old and new. Her hair was tangled with mud, dust, and dirt. Her beauty was barely peeking through.

Her eyes widened as she realized I was looking at her and she quickly receded into the shadows was more.

Just as I was walking away her voice spoke  "Thank you..."

Realizing she was waiting for my name I filled the blank in for her "Aaron, my name is Aaron."

Turning away again I took one more step away from her before she called out to me again "Aaron? M-My name is Fayette."

I nodded at her hopping she could see me.

Fayette what a wonderful name...

Fayette's P.O.V.

Lost in my thoughts I almost did not notice the soft sound of feet coming towards me. The commander? No he had left an hour ago.

"Excuse me. Are you there?" Excuse me? The commander is definitely not this polite. Who was it?

"W-Who is there?" My voice questioned, hoarse from misuse

"I am the man that you thanked. Do you remember? I brought you food."

Him? I never thought I would see him again. Wait...did he say food? I got up and made my way towards him, wincing at the clang of my shackles. Snatching the bag from his hand I reached my hand in, I was starving! Just as I was about to grab an apple from the bag I caught him staring at me. For some reason I did not want him to see me like this, battered and worn. Clutching the bag I jumped back into my dark corner and started on an apple. This was delicious! I should thank him...

Finding my voice again I called after him "Thank you..." Wait a second I did not know his name...I was just about to ask when he answered the silent question.

"Aaron, my name is Aaron." Turning away I heard him walking away down to stone corridor.

Should I tell him? My name...that I have not told anyone?Summoning up my courage I decided to tell him.

""Aaron? M-My name is Fayette." I thought I saw his dim form nodding before he turned once more back into the world of light and out of the darkness that I was chained to.

....................................................................................................................................................................

HATE IT?

LOVE IT?

let me know and please don't forget to:

COMMENT

and

VOTE

- Emilestie =)