Shattered Dreams

WARNINGS:
soft spencer :))

(A/N): there's not much to this chapter, it's mainly a filler, BUT! ty guys SO MUCH for 8k reads

(A/N): there's not much to this chapter, it's mainly a filler, BUT! ty guys SO MUCH for 8k reads. ILY ALLLLL 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

When you were a little girl you used to believe that life was a dream. That everything happened for a reason and that nothing could ever go wrong. You grew up getting taught, that everything was a dream or a miracle. In nursery rhymes they would talk about dreams. In children's books, saying; you can do whatever you dream of.

But this time when you woke up, you realized that this was anything but a dream. It felt more like a nightmare.

You looked around, taking in your surroundings. The white ceilings, and walls. The constant beeping of the machine next to you, your reminder that you were in fact, alive. The IV that was hooked into your arm, putting, god knows what in your body. The uncomfortable mattress under you. Although it felt more like a sheet of paper, than a mattress. But who were you to complain?

All you knew was that you were definitely in a hospital.

It was reality. And reality is life. And life is anything but a dream.

You hated to be a pessimist and see the world as all darkness, no good, all evil. But with the job that you had, could you blame yourself?

You tried to lift yourself up but felt a sharp pain in your lower stomach. You decided to ignore it and swung your legs over the bed.

You saw a nurse walking toward your room and cursed yourself.

She walked into the room and you clenched your teeth.

"Ms. Y/L/N. You should really lie back down." Your nurse- Sam- advised.

"W-what happened. I-" You stammered.

Sam looked at you with soft eyes, and took a deep breath as if she was preparing you for what you were about to hear.

"You were stabbed in the lower abdomen, and you passed out on the way to the hospital. You were immediately admitted to the ER. Your very lucky, Ms. Y/L/N. You could've died." She said solemnly.

Jesus.

The memories came flooding back to you. Alex stabbing you, you being in the ambulance, Spencer holding your hand.

Spencer...

You inhaled and winced as the pain came back. You placed your hand on what felt like bandages and held it there. As if that was going to make the pain go away.