4. Agent Bird

Natasha's phone vibrated loudly against the wood of her nightstand. One, two, three notifications. She, however was not in the room but sprawled across her bed on his back was Clint Barton. He tried to keep his curiosity reigned in, he really did.

By the fourth notification the phone was in his hand.

Four New iMessages from Peter Parker

As Natasha's best friend in the entire universe (a self-proclaimed title) his curiosity increased when he didn't recognize the contact name. He was so submerged in his mind he didn't hear the door open.

"Clinton." Her voice was deadly calm.

His eyes widened. "Uhhh, heyyyyy Tashaaaaa."

She stepped towards him, he stepped away from her.

"Why the hell do you have my phone?"

"Your what?"

"My phone Clint." Her eyes moved from his to his right hand, the one holding her phone.

"In my defense it was getting a lot of notifications and my curiosity got the better of me and so then I was just like well what if it's important, so I picked it up and looked at the notifications, see I didn't actually go into your phone I jus-"

"Clint."

"Sorry."

Natasha checked her messages, Peter texted her four times.

"Hey who's Peter Parker?"

"A friend of mine."

"Just a friend?" Clint wiggled his eyebrows at her. Natasha glared at him.

"He's a minor Barton."

"So you're friends, with a random kid?"

"Yeah he's cool."

Clint nodded, "can I meet him?"

"I guess I could make a group chat."

Clint grinned maniacally. "I promise I won't embarrass you too much." Natasha just rolled her eyes at him.

(New Group was Created)

Peter Parker

uhhh hello? 

what's this?

Natasha?

Knives

Hey Peter this is a friend of mine.

His name is Clint.

I'm sorry in advance :/

Unknown Number 

HEYYYYYY 

I'm Clint and I'm cooler then Natasha

Knives

Clint I swear to god.

Peter Parker

She has friends :00000

("Unknown Number" was changed to "Clint")