15:Hero Names

John's POV

Two days off huh I should probably try to buy a phone

After the tournament all of our class was called back to our homeroom.

"You're all dismissed now get out, John stay for just a moment"

Just as everyone left all might walked up to me "John I know you left but I feel you should still have it even if you have to think of it as a scar"

No wanting conflicts I simply took it a put it in my pocket,

I picked up my bag and started leaving apparently hagakure got near me I sensed her coming I simply kept walking.

"Today sure was Intence so John what was your favorite part you did incredibly well and actually won you're amazing"I still kept on walking but I stopped and gave her a straight face.

"The best part was the mango tea and you can't prove me otherwise" I said avoiding the topic

"Do you like have an obsession with mango or something?"

"Maybe" what the hell does she want seriously why can't you people just leave me alone.

Honestly, I should've enrolled in general studies I don't think I'm cut out to be a hero.

Mostly everyone was leaving school gourds this includes me even though I technically live on school grounds I still need a new phone.

"Hagakure is there a reason you're following me" getting to my thoughts I bluntly ask.

"Not my fault we're both leaving school"

I took a step outside with the cool breeze pushing against my face I take a deep breath and dropped the tension on my shoulders

Hagakure just kept on walking ahead

"Bye John see you later"

I would say see you too but I literally can't see her.

Now back on topic, there should be a shopping center close to where I buy my hair gel.

Time skip

I entered the shop I was in was an open room with phones showcasing on both of the two far sides and had the "tech" feel.

Before I could utter a single word the clerk cut in

"Oh you're that kid from the festival you had quite the controversial win"

News sure does travel fast but to be fair I was still in my UA uniform

I hate attention

The clerk had glasses with a blue tint a white shirt with a tie and sported brown hair the really odd part was his lower jaw was a rock-like substance along with the ends of his ears on top of being skinny.

The clerk got straight to the point in that tone people in retail do"What can I help you with?"

"I need a phone"

The man grabbed a book from under the counter and started flipping page after page

"Tell me when you find something, if you're looking for something specific or general I'll be happy to help"

My eyes hovered around for a while but I saw a phone which was it on sale

I left bag in hand.

Looks like I ended up blowing this month's allowance.

(Time skip)

The two-day break went on fast John spent a good portion just sleeping and working out when he could and with that the day arrived when it was time to go back to classes.